Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Help with letter "N"!!!!!

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by H-K, Aug 6, 2003.

1. H-K

H-K New Jack

:king: Can some people send some pictures of a nice looking N for my peice that im doing in my room?

im not that great at n's and need some help with them so if you could please send me some pics of n's that would help

thnx./.........

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

No

this is wrong on so many levels.

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

See, Canada.

N

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ dont go starting with that crap.

5. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

I dont want to be a dick....

...but im gonna be. If you can't draw this shit by yourself or even have the idea of just biting it from somewhere else then you are obviously not qualified to be painting anything. Don't come in here asking for a straight up drawing so you can bite it, at least have the fuckin common knowledge to draw your own N and ask how you could improve it. In closing, you're a douche.

call me out..what!!

Skab

6. dremster

dremster Senior Member

lol thats exactly what i was thinking. lets see a pic of this peice in your room buddy.

7. Spellbound

Spellbound Senior Member

8. Spellbound

Spellbound Senior Member

9. Spellbound

Spellbound Senior Member

10. O Mei Shan

O Mei Shan Member

leave the poor sod alone, have a look round the site for inspiration mate, but just dont copy!

11. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

N is a wack letter

12. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

no such thing as wack letters.....they all hold potential

maybe next time you wanna post an example of your N and then ask for some suggestions...just a thought

13. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

lol i guess you are going to have to go to artcrimes.com and click on every link till you see a nice N.

14. BloodKlot

BloodKlot Senior Member

Why is this thread still going. Who do you have to bitch at to get a thread closed around here, hk is obviously not gonna say anymore.

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no man, vlad is right, N's fucking suck.