help wanted

KRUSE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tip #1--- look for the other "help wanted" threads before starting a new one.

Help-------- I will say this. If you want to be good PRACTICE.

Try different tips, use different paints, mess with different markers. Experment with things before you ask for help. You cant be in this game and expect everything to be handed to you just like that. That is what is going wrong in graff-- everyone wants to write but they dont even know what they are doing. Yeah I know-- thats why you ask for help right? But you need to experience things for your self not from everyone else.

be there done that

yeah the thing is i do test out paints and paint pens and markers and all. the thing is i was looking for tips on maybe can control and styles..from maybe a better graffer..i dont expect to get out there and do a dope piece. . i expect to get out there and learn..abadoned schools, for instance i was at one last night, and i did a outline throw up. and i was happy. nothing technical, but good for my second KRUSE write up. so i find there nothing wrong with asking for some tips advice hints helpers.

aaaww i remember askin the same questions once and i got the same response and right'll so cus its true practise and learning from your mistakes is the best way and im glad their guy told me wear the f--k to shove my questions cus it damn well made me work for myself god bless 12oz forum!

Re: be there done that

Originally posted by KRUSE

yeah the thing is i do test out paints and paint pens and markers and all. the thing is i was looking for tips on maybe can control and styles..from maybe a better graffer..i dont expect to get out there and do a dope piece. . i expect to get out there and learn..abadoned schools, for instance i was at one last night, and i did a outline throw up. and i was happy. nothing technical, but good for my second KRUSE write up. so i find there nothing wrong with asking for some tips advice hints helpers.

You see--------- the things you want help on are things that no one on here can help you with ( can control and style?) no... If thats the case I might as well go to where you are and hold the can and write for you.

I aint tring to be messed up or anything but its the basic truth.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Sekoe1

Tip #1--- look for the other "help wanted" threads before starting a new one.

Help-------- I will say this. If you want to be good PRACTICE.

*snip*

But you need to experience things for your self not from everyone else.

Wise words. Don't just expect instant answers in The Yard. It is meant to be a place where you can learn how to learn. Not somewhere for instant answers.

Archived