help they are after me

Peak/B one

ok so my friends uncle works for the city and he just told my friend that we better stop writing for now becasue the cops know who we are. but herers the thing last night me and my friend went on a city wide spree and they dont know about that yet ...so im trippn out and i need to advice should i buff some of the shit they dont know about? it sounds like a bitch move but hey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont buff your own shit you idiot! :lol:

just lay low for about 2-5 months and hopefully they will forget about it. you can also try changing your tag.

and stop telling all your friends what your tag is so that you can look cool infront of them. never, and i mean never tell your friends a damn thing [unless you paint with them on a regular basis].

^^DOES IT REALLY MATTER?....HES GONNA GET BUSTED FOR THAT SHIT EITHER WAY....DONT BUFF YOUR OWN SHIT JUST GO BOMBING SOME MORE AND FUCK HIM HE CANT REALLY DO ANYTHING IF YOU CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OUT DOESNT CATCH YOU AND HAVE NO SIGN AT ALL OF WHAT YOUR NAME IS...JUST CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OF ANY GRAFF SHIT AND KEEP BOMBING

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

^^DOES IT REALLY MATTER?....HES GONNA GET BUSTED FOR THAT SHIT EITHER WAY....DONT BUFF YOUR OWN SHIT JUST GO BOMBING SOME MORE AND FUCK HIM HE CANT REALLY DO ANYTHING IF YOU CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OUT DOESNT CATCH YOU AND HAVE NO SIGN AT ALL OF WHAT YOUR NAME IS...JUST CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OF ANY GRAFF SHIT AND KEEP BOMBING

yeah, it does matter..if he went on a spree after he was told they knew who he was..hes a moron, and should of just laid low..instead of fuckin more shit up..but i agree..get rid off all the shit in your house..but if he did do it before he found out that he was found, then just lay low..thats probably the best thing you can do..i think it is..next to hiding all of your shit..

Originally posted by miami

dont buff your own shit you idiot! :lol:

just lay low for about 2-5 months and hopefully they will forget about it. you can also try changing your tag.

and stop telling all your friends what your tag is so that you can look cool infront of them. never, and i mean never tell your friends a damn thing [unless you paint with them on a regular basis].

this is best advice, dont paint where you usually paint if you are going to and dont give in to nothing, if no one seen you do it, then you havent done shit...remember that, also if you get busted dont tell cops nothing, ask for a lawyer...paint with people you trust

Archived