1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

help they are after me

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Peak/B one, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peak/B one

Peak/B one New Jack

help they are after me

Discussion started by Peak/B one - Jul 10, 2004

ok so my friends uncle works for the city and he just told my friend that we better stop writing for now becasue the cops know who we are. but herers the thing last night me and my friend went on a city wide spree and they dont know about that yet ...so im trippn out and i need to advice should i buff some of the shit they dont know about? it sounds like a bitch move but hey

Peak/B one - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. miami

miami New Jack

miami - Replied Jul 10, 2004

dont buff your own shit you idiot! :lol:

just lay low for about 2-5 months and hopefully they will forget about it. you can also try changing your tag.

and stop telling all your friends what your tag is so that you can look cool infront of them. never, and i mean never tell your friends a damn thing [unless you paint with them on a regular basis].

miami - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  3. Hokus

Hokus 12oz Member

Hokus - Replied Jul 10, 2004

did you go on the spree before or after you found out they were onto you?

Hokus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ 12oz Member

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ - Replied Jul 10, 2004

^^DOES IT REALLY MATTER?....HES GONNA GET BUSTED FOR THAT SHIT EITHER WAY....DONT BUFF YOUR OWN SHIT JUST GO BOMBING SOME MORE AND FUCK HIM HE CANT REALLY DO ANYTHING IF YOU CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OUT DOESNT CATCH YOU AND HAVE NO SIGN AT ALL OF WHAT YOUR NAME IS...JUST CLEAN YOUR HOUSE OF ANY GRAFF SHIT AND KEEP BOMBING

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jul 10, 2004

turn yourself in, they'll go easy on you that way.

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. Hokus

Hokus 12oz Member

Hokus - Replied Jul 10, 2004

yeah, it does matter..if he went on a spree after he was told they knew who he was..hes a moron, and should of just laid low..instead of fuckin more shit up..but i agree..get rid off all the shit in your house..but if he did do it before he found out that he was found, then just lay low..thats probably the best thing you can do..i think it is..next to hiding all of your shit..

Hokus - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

why write? - Replied Jul 10, 2004

this is best advice, dont paint where you usually paint if you are going to and dont give in to nothing, if no one seen you do it, then you havent done shit...remember that, also if you get busted dont tell cops nothing, ask for a lawyer...paint with people you trust

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.