Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

[HELP] Molotow 600ml burner chrome cans

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by _nightcrawler, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _nightcrawler

_nightcrawler Elite Member

Ok i dont want anyone baggin or bitching about this. Im just stuck on something.

Does everyone know them 600ml molotow burner chrome cans? Who ever has used them and refilled them can you help me on this?

Well i refilled my 600ml and it doesnt spray like it use to. It used to spray a very fat, dope, bold line. But after ive refilled it, it now sprays like a level 3 cap with a messy line. I have a pink dot on it and it still doesnt spray like it used to. I tried everything i can think of.
    Can anyone suggest something to fix this problem? Or can someone tell me whats wrong or whatever.

Cheers..

2. you probably lost too much pressure/ propellant.

3. The First of Faze

The First of Faze Junior Member

i dont think you can add aerosol to a can so i think your only option is to buy a new one...

4. _nightcrawler

Is there a way i can put more "pressure and propellant" into the can?

5. mercwnz

mercwnz New Jack

6. _nightcrawler

I dont get that..

Would doing the hot cold method with a empty doner can work?

7. _nightcrawler

I just sprayed it and it still has its high pressure. Its just not giving a Massive circle like it use to. Its giving off a circle thats half its original size. Is it the cap? I dont think so because i tried all my level 5 caps i have. All giving the same result.
    please help!!!!11

8. beardofzeus

beardofzeus Member

What kind of paint did you refill it with? Rusto, Krylon? I used some rusto/krylon that was mixed into a montana can and it sucked, though you could blame it on the cap. If you cant figure it out, just transfer it out of the molotow can into a krylon can. I've had no problems with mixing other brands into krylon cans.

9. scooby-doo

scooby-doo New Jack

What a load of toss......just go and buy a new one...they hardly cost a lot do they...save all the DIY agro! :rolleyes:

10. Asa Candler

Asa Candler New Jack

it's only a can of paint. let it go.

11. _nightcrawler

its a 600ml can and this cans are dope with bombing. No other can gives off a line like this can does. Something to do with high pressure.

I refilled it with good old cheapo paint (export paint). Would you rather pay $14 aus for a new 600ml can? Or would you rather pay $5 aus for some cheapo paint to refill it with?

12. mercwnz

mercwnz New Jack

Yeah then its worth to refill it, thank god a 600ml only costs me 5€ (6$us)

13. _nightcrawler

hahah yeah, now you all know why i want to fix this problem??!

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

obviously it's not gonna work for you tiger. your putting shitty paint with different pressure into a can that's meant for something else. it's never going to work the same. save your allowance, buy a new can of paint or get a new hoby.
    problem solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.