Help Meeee

2 blaazed

So over the weekend the roomates where gone....got extremely drunk on sat. and a douche bag friend took hair spray and started writing on my walls...and there stained (drywall/sheetrock with white paint)and its looks like a grease stain...ive scrubed it with clorox,titlex.brillo,and its still there....does anyone know of anything?? i was thinkin maybe that new mr clean magic eraser...i realy dont know...someone please help me out...my roomates are getting on me...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wouldnt know the answer. but i am super hyped about buying that mr. clean magic eraser thing today....yea i'm a nerd.

you should try that; the mr. clean magic eraser. its worth a try.

damn the douche bag who wrote all over your wall with hair spray. damn him.

hairspray ingredients...

The two main polymers used are

Vinyl Acetate/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer,

(a form of vinyl acetate) and

Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer,

a form of methacrylate.

These polymers are carried in a base of water and alcohol (usually denatured), and the liquified gas dimethyl ether which acts as the propellant. The dimethyl ether boils away as a gas when the spray head is pushed down, propelling the rest of the ingredients out in a fine mist.

The emulsifier aminomethyl propanol serves several purposes in hair sprays. It acts as a "buffering" agent, controlling the acidity of the mixture to make it neutral ("pH balanced"). It also helps keep the polymers mixed with the water and alcohol, and controls the water-solubility of the final mist, giving it the humidity-resistance needed. It also helps to form the polymers into a gel.

Sodium benzoate is used as a preservative, although it also functions as a corrosion inhibitor.

Cyclopentasiloxane is a volatile silicone used to make the film water repellent, and to eliminate tackiness. It is a thickener; it acts as a lubricant and gives the resulting coating a silkier feel.

Sodium PCA is a moisturizing agent, drawing moisture from the air and holding it.

Some sprays include vitamins such as tocopherols (Vitamin E) or panthenol, which is metabolized in the skin to become pantothenic acid, a B vitamin.

Since hair does not metabolize (it's dead, Jim), these perform the functions of anti-oxidants (tocopherols), and add shine and moisture (panthenol), rather than perform their normal vitamin roles. Moisture helps prevent damage during combing.

the important part is that most hairsprays are in an alcohol base. alcohol is a wonderful solvent. so the bad news is, you didn't spray shit onto the paint, you sprayed a solvent on the paint which then stripped some of it. in other words, there is nothing to get off. you already got shit off, now you need to paint it back on

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

So over the weekend the roomates where gone....got extremely drunk on sat. and a douche bag friend took hair spray and started writing on my walls...and there stained (drywall/sheetrock with white paint)and its looks like a grease stain...ive scrubed it with clorox,titlex.brillo,and its still there....does anyone know of anything?? i was thinkin maybe that new mr clean magic eraser...i realy dont know...someone please help me out...my roomates are getting on me...

spray some hair spray into your eyes, it will help you to see the problem from a new perspective.

boy you're all a bunch of fuckin' idiots.

what you need to do is go to the local 99 cent store and buyy 1/2 dozen cans of Aqua Net maximum hold hair spray and spray the rest of the wall.

and voila no need to paint the whole wall.

duh!

Originally posted by test pattern

paint the wall

send the guy who did it a package that contains a spring loaded boxing glove. when he opens the package he will be stricken by the glove, falling to the ground in a daze.

ahahahahahahah best idea ever right there.

hahaha...that must suck....having to buff some of your buddy's flared out Aqua Net tags....

paint the wall

buy some ex-lax tablets

Buy some Jagermiester(hopefully your homie likes Jager)

crush up the ex-lax tablets and continue to lace your homies drink over the course of the shin-dig...(remember to eat some fast-food over or have a pizza he can munch on,chips..whatever)

let nature take it's course(sped up a bit)

you will laugh all night....

Some of my friends and I did as a joke a while ago to this kid that used to chill with us...dude couldn't leave the bathroom for more than 10 minutes.....it was twice as funny because the next day he was kinda walking funny....hence the term "Chaffed"

Archived