Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

help me with this conspiracy

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Apr 6, 2004.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i drive for a living and i have been getting all outrageous complaints about my driving..like everyday..yesterday, i slammed on the breaks in the middle of this intersection in downtown and blocked traffic and made faces at people..only one complaint came in instead of many..when this happened, i asked, "who called in the complaint?" they didnt leave their name or number, so i told my boss that its unproffesional to accept anonymous complaints, that it might be somebody out to get me. i drive for a living..why am i gonna risk some shit like that?
    so i go into work this mornin and there is a message for me saying go here and pick this up. so i go and when i get back..i have a new complaint....this time its from the good friend of the president of the company...sure..driving at the buttcrack of dawn, somehow i get what i wanted, a person that leaves their name and number and it just so happens to be a good friend of the family that runs the show.

a little too convenient?

some of the management thinks so..some people are suspicious and i was suspended for today.while i was leaving work, i saw one of the old drivers come in..he was busted for DUI, but hawaii laws are very kind to the beer drinkers and he came in with his new license...

coincidence?

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Absolutely not, they're trying to 86 you.

3. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

:lol:

to bad youre not black, we could justify it by that if it was true...

4. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

simple.... run 'em down.

5. metallix

metallix Elite Member

call a lawyer! best advice ever.

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Yeah true, a lawyer would ream their asses out for that.

7. adderall

adderall Elite Member

i know people who complain on those #'s on the regular.. even if a chick just looks at them wrong - i would admit to doing this too if the starter of the thread didnt do this to earn a living

8. Gunm

Gunm Banned

A large jar or bottle filled with gasoline and topped with an oily rag works wonders my friend

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well, im kinda glad that i was suspended..i had a terrifc day with a girl i like and caught a good movie.

10. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

were you suspended without pay? that would suck.

at my old work (delivering bread) the company logo used to be on the side of the van with the phone number. then my boss started getting messages all the time (sometimes when he was driving it) so he took the logo off. oh yeah.

11. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

I use to wash and detail cars for extra money, well, I got ALLOT of complaints for the smallest stupidest shit. but I always got back at them by reporting their call stolen the next night. :p