help me with this conspiracy

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i drive for a living and i have been getting all outrageous complaints about my driving..like everyday..yesterday, i slammed on the breaks in the middle of this intersection in downtown and blocked traffic and made faces at people..only one complaint came in instead of many..when this happened, i asked, "who called in the complaint?" they didnt leave their name or number, so i told my boss that its unproffesional to accept anonymous complaints, that it might be somebody out to get me. i drive for a living..why am i gonna risk some shit like that?

so i go into work this mornin and there is a message for me saying go here and pick this up. so i go and when i get back..i have a new complaint....this time its from the good friend of the president of the company...sure..driving at the buttcrack of dawn, somehow i get what i wanted, a person that leaves their name and number and it just so happens to be a good friend of the family that runs the show.

a little too convenient?

some of the management thinks so..some people are suspicious and i was suspended for today.while i was leaving work, i saw one of the old drivers come in..he was busted for DUI, but hawaii laws are very kind to the beer drinkers and he came in with his new license...

coincidence?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

well, im kinda glad that i was suspended..i had a terrifc day with a girl i like and caught a good movie.

were you suspended without pay? that would suck.

at my old work (delivering bread) the company logo used to be on the side of the van with the phone number. then my boss started getting messages all the time (sometimes when he was driving it) so he took the logo off. oh yeah.

Archived