help me rearrange my room.

cloner

im bored as fuck and im gonna rearrange my room, tell me what you think i should do. the only thing that cant move in my room is my computer desk, and i need to have access to the closet.

coming in the doorway

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/cloner/doorway.jpg'>

facing the right wall

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/cloner/right_wall.jpg'>

facing the left wall

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/cloner/leftwall.jpg'>

facing the doorway/backwall of my room

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/cloner/facingdoorway.jpg'>

the corner of my room

http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v190/cloner/corner.jpg'>

thats it, gimmie some ideas!

thanks!

edit: bed is a futon and can be folded into a couch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok... simple....

lose the posters

get some desk lamps or floor lamps

try to pick the shit off the floor.

maybe a shelf might work.

yeah... get like a 3 foot high shelf under the window.

maybe a plant or something at least green?

you can make all the jokes you want kids...

but adults know that the difference between having

her stay in your bed or someone elses is often something

as trivial as the threadcount of your sheets.

umm... if you consider getiting some new lamps, a shelf and a plant 'refurbishing'....

and shit dude.... the title is ' help me rearrange my room.'

so if you dont want the help... forget it then

haha this is funny. well heres an idea .Roll a fuckin fat spliff. take down some of those posters . Then sit down again. Then smoke another spliff. Then drink a beer.Then go ask your Gf to fuckin rearrange your room. Hows that? :D Its not that hard yo. Smoke one.

Originally posted by villain

Clean it for starters...

I can't really help you cause I'm not gay... sorry! :)

Well I am, so let's get started.

First, pick up your shit. Throw away the big gulp and pick up your bike pump. Organization and neatness are good in all areas of life, especially home design.

Stop writing on all your shit. It looks dumb, especially the TV. You should take the case off your tv (or just mask the screen and buttons) and paint it gold for the ultra pimpin look.

Lose the posters, or concentrate them all on one wall. Let them overlap. As it is now, with posters randomly positioned on white walls, the room looks like a college freshmen's room right after his parents left.

If you really want to get serious about redoing this room and making it look nice, you should paint the walls and furniture. I personally reccomend red for the walls, itll look good with your tan carpet. I also think your dresser and desk would look hot in black, especially with the gold knobs. Right now they look trashy as hell with writing all over them.

Lose those blinds and get some curtains. Go to a home supply store (bring your girl if you're worried about looking dorky) and grab some gold ones and a mounting rod. Get gold or yellow ones and buy sheets to match. Get a black duvet cover.

I trust your judgement with moving the furniture though.

this was a good thread, however, your piks are way to dark.

plus i dont have the energy to think about where your 3 pieces of furniture should be moved around. its not that hard.

you should see my room, i got like 45 pieces of furniture, and all kindsa crap and electronics.

:D

That's a nice chair.

Assuming you have cable, you will probably have to leave your tv there (unless you want the cable going across the room and tripping you and the drunk sluts you bring home.) Maybe just switch the bed and the computer around. That's all I can really come up with.

Originally posted by Nekro

Well I am, so let's get started.

First, pick up your shit. Throw away the big gulp and pick up your bike pump. Organization and neatness are good in all areas of life, especially home design.

Stop writing on all your shit. It looks dumb, especially the TV. You should take the case off your tv (or just mask the screen and buttons) and paint it gold for the ultra pimpin look.

Lose the posters, or concentrate them all on one wall. Let them overlap. As it is now, with posters randomly positioned on white walls, the room looks like a college freshmen's room right after his parents left.

If you really want to get serious about redoing this room and making it look nice, you should paint the walls and furniture. I personally reccomend red for the walls, itll look good with your tan carpet. I also think your dresser and desk would look hot in black, especially with the gold knobs. Right now they look trashy as hell with writing all over them.

Lose those blinds and get some curtains. Go to a home supply store (bring your girl if you're worried about looking dorky) and grab some gold ones and a mounting rod. Get gold or yellow ones and buy sheets to match. Get a black duvet cover.

I trust your judgement with moving the furniture though.

i'm telling you gay guys know best; great advice nekro...

too bad you cant move the computer desk cuz you should. you should fold the bed to a futon/couch and put it against the wall with the american history x poster.. and move your tv and shit... i dunno, its just wierd that your bed is like right in front of your closet.