help me please!!!

*s_sexy*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you might be better than your boy

your 2nd attempt, huh? well, it's damn good for a 2nd attempt. did virs draw it for you?

throw some drop shadow on it, color it with prisma's to get a better fade, and get a thicker outline and BAM instant improvement.

...but it's VERY small so hard to be sure. repost at larger size.

I think the next logical step is adding 3D to your letters. Basic 3D is just drawing straight lines down from the edge of each letter. Once you get the hang of it try your 3D on the left and right sides. BUT REMEMBER: the lines comming off the edges of your letters should be the same size, and keep your 3D parralel (someone fix my spelling) to your letters.

i must say it is nice to see someone coming out who isnt tryin to make everything all wild and shit, its nice starting out. and no offense virs, but s. sexy, dont listen to him, he is still learning to and any advice he gives you is just repeated from soeone else, he dosent have his own opinion

no offence to you , and with all the appricate in the world but i think my boy wants the best for me...and i think that maybe he isnt doing the best graffiti but he is good - very good !

and thanx again for helping me you all!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by *s_sexy*

no offence to you , and with all the appricate in the world but i think my boy wants the best for me...and i think that maybe he isnt doing the best graffiti but he is good - very good !

and thanx again for helping me you all!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

im just sayin, i send him pics someitmes and he tells me advice that other people tell him, ask what he means, and he dont know, he is just repeating advice. he is gettin better no doubt, its just, ask other people too

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by *s_sexy*

hey dont forget im just a beginner

dont forget milli vanilli only got props until they got caught.

ps eat shit.