help me out

theFUME

aight this kid is a skin head and he thinks that the only ppl that matter in the world are whites (i am white but i gots mad black freinds and we gonna beat his ass) bu i wanna get back at him the "mellinium" way.

he has aol and i no from experience that when u have alot of emails u hafta delet them one at a tyme so heres were u good freinds come in :

email the shit out of him he is purehater88@aol.com

and u could im him to if u think its necesary

FYI:at first i didnt realy care a bout his stupid ass but then i went to his page(: http://hometown.aol.com/purehater88 ) and there is this shit that sais "nigger killer.com" and that sent me off the deep end so imma beat him physicaly so if u could help me out "meliniumly" that would be greatly appritiated. thanks

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should forget about him or join him in HIS world of hate....people like that are ignorant...or should i say niggers...that what the word of hate means doesn't it?yeah you should get a bunch of people to call him a nigger when ever they see him...if he gets violent....self defence...but he might actually be crazy...watch out

• 2 years later...

Archived