Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Help Me FInd This Hoodie

Discussion in 'Style' started by Gunm, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I saw dude rocking it at this art show in SF last night. It was a black zip up hoodie and on the back lower right hand corner there was this sick graphic of Lil Ze from city of god all grimacing and holding a pistol.

Anyone seen it around? Where can i cop one so i can look cool?

2. Cobraz

Cobraz New Jack

supreme had shirts like that awhile ago...so it might have been that. Also i know alot of people just made them on there own

3. fatlaces

fatlaces Member

shouldve just asked the dude rocking the hoodie. then he would of thought he was really cool.

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

man, just make it.

as a matter of fact, that's a good idea. i think i'll do it myself.

5. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

6. house shoes

house shoes New Jack

digital gravel.com
    the seventh letter did one

7. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

seventh letter

Attached Files:

8. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

My friend Jeremy has made shirts and hoodies with the same design to promote his photography at www.day19.com

[​IMG]
    HOODIE

[​IMG]
    T-SHIRT

DAY 19 STORE