1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HELP ME A.K.A. THE SLUMP!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KONFLIKT, Jan 15, 2004.

1. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

HELP ME A.K.A. THE SLUMP!

Discussion started by KONFLIKT - Jan 15, 2004

WHAT DA FUCK!
    SO... I DON'T WRITE ANYMORE?

O.K. I USED TO WRITE, DRAW, SKETCH, OR JUST PUT MY PENCIL TO THE PAPER AS OFTEN AS THE URGE HITS, IT WAS PARIDISE!
    BUT NOW, I WORK 40+ HOURS A WEAK (AUTOMOTIVE MECHINIC, NOT ONE OF THE OF LESSER ENEGERY KILLING JOBS). WHEN I GET HOME I'M BURNT! I DON'T FEEL ASTETTIC (<- SP?) ON ANY OF MY DOWN TIME. SO WHEN I DO FEEL LIKE WRITING, OR BEING ARTISTIC I AM IN A PLACE WHERE I CANNOT DO SO. I'LL BE AT WORK AND THE URGE WILL HIT ME AND ALL I CAN DO IS WRITE "SUGGEST REPLACING LEFT FRONT OUTTER TIE ROD" IN A HANDWRITING THAT LOOKS LIKE A MIX BETWEEN MY HANDSTYLE AND SOMETHING THAT THE ADVRADGE COUSTMER CAN READ. I HATE FORCING MY WRITING WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING, SO....................... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

2. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Jan 15, 2004

Write childrens books about a hobit who has a magic ring that needs to destroy it

3. 1HalfOfMe

1HalfOfMe 12oz Member

1HalfOfMe - Replied Jan 15, 2004

in my opinion, you cant force yourself outa the slump. just give it time, maybe surround yourself with other graff shit to get you out of it

1HalfOfMe - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

KONFLIKT - Replied Jan 15, 2004

BUT WHEN I HAVE DOWN TIME I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING ANYWHERE. THE ONLY TIME I SEE MY WRITER FRIENDS THESE DAYS IS LIKE ONCE A WEEK IF THAT. A LOT OF TIMES WHEN I HAVE A DAY OFF THEY ARE GOING TO SCHOOL, WORK, OR THEIR GIRLFRINDS ARE TRYING TO TRANSFORM THEM AT THE TIME AND THAT MEANS THAT I AM THE BASTARD THAT MADE THE EVIL AND THEY CAN NEVER TALK TO ME! (<- RUNON SENTACE?) SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GETTING IN THE "ZONE" AND JUST DRAWING FOR LIKE 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 HOURS A DAY? THIS SUCKS FAT _______________ (FILL IN THE BLANK)

5. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

BUMP

GODDAMMIT

SOMEBODY GIVE ME HELP OR HAS THIS SITE JUST BECAME AN OVER-GLORIFIED CHAT BOARD.

COM-ON-YOU-BITCH-IS HHEELLPP MMEE!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME

6. miles apart

miles apart 12oz Member

miles apart - Replied Jan 15, 2004

Learn basic spelling.

Remove the Caps Lock key from your keyboard.

Stop bitching.

Why the fuck come online to type a shitload of horribly spelled words when you could have used that energy to sketch?

miles apart - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

TYPING IN CAPS ON A BOARD, AND WRITING ARE DIFFERENT.
    SORRY MY SPRLLINGS ARE NOT UP TO PAR WITH YOU ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT YOU ARE A...
    Bitch
    DOES THAT HELP YOU?
    I KNOW PEOPLE WITH P.H.D.'S WHO CAN'T SPELL. SO IF SPELLING IS WHAT YOU "DE-SIE-FER" AS INTELIGENCE THEN YOU GOT A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO BUDDY. HA! DUSCUSTING!

IS MY POINT GETTING ACROSS BITCH?

SO FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO GOT SOM REAL SUGGUSTIONS..EM YALL BUDS BELLESD.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jan 15, 2004

meth :idea:

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

BUT THEN WHEN DO I HAVE TIME FOR ITCHING MY SCABS ON CRACK?

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Jan 15, 2004

meth :idea:

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  11. Milton

Milton 12oz Senior Member

Milton - Replied Jan 15, 2004

Quit masturbating...

No seriously, I read somewhere that if you don't have frequent ejaculations you will end up with more energy...

word up

Milton - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

WELL, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE!

I'M SORRY THAT I DO NOT LIVE THE LIVES AS ALL OF YOU. I HAVE BEEN GONE FROM THIS BOARD FOR A YEAR PRIOR TO THIS LAST MONTH. AND APPERENTLY EVERYONE WHO HAS CAME TO THIS BOARD SINCE THEN ARE COCK SUCKING QUEERS, BUT THAT ISN'T MY FAULT. AND, ALSO FOR THOSE ELITE FEW WHO HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE ME, SORRY I AM NOT A "MEMBER", "OR SENIOR MEMBER" OR "CREW" BUT I DO HAVE A LIFE. THAT IS MY FRST RESPONSIBILITY, SO I DON'T POST TOO MUCH.

BUT...

HONISTLY IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN DOWN LIKE ME, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME BY TELLING ME WHAT YOU DID TO HELP YOU?

13. Crimsøn

Crimsøn 12oz Senior Member

Crimsøn - Replied Jan 15, 2004

First, your question is stupid and very much retarded.
    Second, you expect to get inspiration from a bunch of fucks on an internet message board?
    Finally, when your ignorance is pointed out to you go of ranting about how everyone are bitches and fags, so I have one thing to say to you;

Suck a dick and die,
    or quit acting like a idiot.

Crimsøn - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Jan 15, 2004

Don't get disheartened friend.
    Hang on in there.
    [​IMG]

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

THANKS FOR THE HELP.

GREAT MENTORS YOU ALL ARE.

I'LL PROBABLY BE GONE FOR A WHILE AGAIN... SO ...

FART KILL PUSSY BITCH KILL PUSSY KILL CUNT COCK-SUCK(THAT FEELS NICE)

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD STILL HAVE A MIND?

?Si O NO?