HELP ME A.K.A. THE SLUMP!

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

WHAT DA FUCK!

SO... I DON'T WRITE ANYMORE?

O.K. I USED TO WRITE, DRAW, SKETCH, OR JUST PUT MY PENCIL TO THE PAPER AS OFTEN AS THE URGE HITS, IT WAS PARIDISE!

BUT NOW, I WORK 40+ HOURS A WEAK (AUTOMOTIVE MECHINIC, NOT ONE OF THE OF LESSER ENEGERY KILLING JOBS). WHEN I GET HOME I'M BURNT! I DON'T FEEL ASTETTIC (<- SP?) ON ANY OF MY DOWN TIME. SO WHEN I DO FEEL LIKE WRITING, OR BEING ARTISTIC I AM IN A PLACE WHERE I CANNOT DO SO. I'LL BE AT WORK AND THE URGE WILL HIT ME AND ALL I CAN DO IS WRITE "SUGGEST REPLACING LEFT FRONT OUTTER TIE ROD" IN A HANDWRITING THAT LOOKS LIKE A MIX BETWEEN MY HANDSTYLE AND SOMETHING THAT THE ADVRADGE COUSTMER CAN READ. I HATE FORCING MY WRITING WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING, SO....................... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

BUT WHEN I HAVE DOWN TIME I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING ANYWHERE. THE ONLY TIME I SEE MY WRITER FRIENDS THESE DAYS IS LIKE ONCE A WEEK IF THAT. A LOT OF TIMES WHEN I HAVE A DAY OFF THEY ARE GOING TO SCHOOL, WORK, OR THEIR GIRLFRINDS ARE TRYING TO TRANSFORM THEM AT THE TIME AND THAT MEANS THAT I AM THE BASTARD THAT MADE THE EVIL AND THEY CAN NEVER TALK TO ME! (<- RUNON SENTACE?) SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GETTING IN THE "ZONE" AND JUST DRAWING FOR LIKE 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 HOURS A DAY? THIS SUCKS FAT _______________ (FILL IN THE BLANK)

Guest KONFLIKT

BUMP

GODDAMMIT

SOMEBODY GIVE ME HELP OR HAS THIS SITE JUST BECAME AN OVER-GLORIFIED CHAT BOARD.

COM-ON-YOU-BITCH-IS HHEELLPP MMEE!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME

Guest KONFLIKT

TYPING IN CAPS ON A BOARD, AND WRITING ARE DIFFERENT.

SORRY MY SPRLLINGS ARE NOT UP TO PAR WITH YOU ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT YOU ARE A...

Bitch

DOES THAT HELP YOU?

I KNOW PEOPLE WITH P.H.D.'S WHO CAN'T SPELL. SO IF SPELLING IS WHAT YOU "DE-SIE-FER" AS INTELIGENCE THEN YOU GOT A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO BUDDY. HA! DUSCUSTING!

IS MY POINT GETTING ACROSS BITCH?

SO FOR EVERYONE ELSE WHO GOT SOM REAL SUGGUSTIONS..EM YALL BUDS BELLESD.

Guest KONFLIKT

WELL, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE!

I'M SORRY THAT I DO NOT LIVE THE LIVES AS ALL OF YOU. I HAVE BEEN GONE FROM THIS BOARD FOR A YEAR PRIOR TO THIS LAST MONTH. AND APPERENTLY EVERYONE WHO HAS CAME TO THIS BOARD SINCE THEN ARE COCK SUCKING QUEERS, BUT THAT ISN'T MY FAULT. AND, ALSO FOR THOSE ELITE FEW WHO HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE ME, SORRY I AM NOT A "MEMBER", "OR SENIOR MEMBER" OR "CREW" BUT I DO HAVE A LIFE. THAT IS MY FRST RESPONSIBILITY, SO I DON'T POST TOO MUCH.

BUT...

HONISTLY IF SOMEONE HAS BEEN DOWN LIKE ME, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME BY TELLING ME WHAT YOU DID TO HELP YOU?

First, your question is stupid and very much retarded.

Second, you expect to get inspiration from a bunch of fucks on an internet message board?

Finally, when your ignorance is pointed out to you go of ranting about how everyone are bitches and fags, so I have one thing to say to you;

Suck a dick and die,

or quit acting like a idiot.

Guest KONFLIKT

THANKS FOR THE HELP.

GREAT MENTORS YOU ALL ARE.

I'LL PROBABLY BE GONE FOR A WHILE AGAIN... SO ...

FART KILL PUSSY BITCH KILL PUSSY KILL CUNT COCK-SUCK(THAT FEELS NICE)

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD STILL HAVE A MIND?

?Si O NO?

Guest KONFLIKT

NO REALLY! QUITE HONISTLY, I AM REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF BY EVERYONE WHO TALKS ON THIS BOARD.

I FIRST CAME HERE AND I DID NOT KNOW WORLDLY PROBLEMS AT ALL. BUT WHEN I DID PEOPLE WOULD HELP ME.

NOW EVERYBODY IS TOO STUPID TO EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THEIR OWN LIVES. SO WHEN I SPEAK OF MINE.

I FEEL THAT YOU ARE ALL (BUT A SELECT FEW.) VERY..VERY..VERY..VERY..VERY.. IGNORENT

Guest KONFLIKT

NEVERMIND

IT WAS WORTH A SHOT BUT I GUESS EVERYBODY IS A MINDLESS PUDDLE OF JELLO ON THIS BOARD NOW SOOOO.....................

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

GOODNIGHT

WWW.12OZPROPHET.COM IS A WASTE OF TIME SINCE 2002 HIT.... AND HAS BEEN GOING DOWN HILL EVER SINCE.

KONFLIKT SINGING OFF WITH

DISSIPOINTMENTS

Ok, you want help?

Sounds to me like you have no time for graff, right? Or that you are too tired?

How about change of job? Or having the va-va-voom to get up and go writing.

Your problem is pretty simple and it sound like you just wanted to get it off your chest (fair enough).

Theres nothing really we can do.

Also, I find that a good time to go bombing is while out with friends getting drunk etc.

Guest KONFLIKT

NO

THE JOB PAYS ME THE MOST OUTTA ANYTHING I CAN DO.

AND, IT'S NOT REALLY ABOUT WHO I CAN GO WRITING WITH. I JUST DONT HAVE THE URGE TO WRITE WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME TO WRITE..

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD WRITE, SKETCH, DRAW, OR USE CONVENTIONAL METHODS OF ART,WHEN THEY FEEL THE URGE TO?

THE BEST THINGS, IN THE WORLD, COME OUT OF A HUMAN (<- KINDA LIKE YOU. BUT, NOT AS UGLY AND STUPID!)

...SORRY THAT WAS FOR "THEM" ^

PROVE ME WRONG

Guest KONFLIKT

IM SORRY BUT IS WRITING JUST A "THING NOW" LIKE WRITING YOURE NAME ON A CHECK THAT YOU WROTE TO YOUR OWN MOTHER FOR THE FAT BLOW JOB SHE GAVE YOU?

FUCK IT. YOU ALL SUCK. FUCK YOU AND FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD ITS ALL A JOKE NOW SO IM GAME YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

ROUND ONE HII!

Guest imported_Europe

Listen, its not like there is some sort of guarentee (sp?) that this board will help you out if you have problems.

Go write if you fell like it, if not, then dont.

If you need inspiration or whatever, go look in the benches, theres tons of nice flicks to get hyped about.

Dont be sad cause people talk shit to you in Channel Zero.

Keep dissing the community and 12ozProphet and you will get banned.

PS: Lay of the CAPSLOCK, its irritates most users and you will get shitty answers for sure...

I hear you. It’s like some people can draw just whenever they feel like it, and others can’t. I guess it changes from person to person. We all can’t be prolific.

I think the root of the problem lies within you. You grew up, no longer hitting the blackbooks at luchtime at highschool. Putting money into your coffers is probably important to you. Do that, you can always pick up the painting another time, right? Prioritize. When you get home, zone out and do a sketch or something. If you don’t feel like it, then you don’t feel like it. The guys who get up for 5am practice are often the guys who make the big leagues. Maybe you prefer just having fun with the boys in a men’s league. Figure it out for yourself. Don’t get all in a huff over it, you’ll only end up losing hair and killing yourself. Fuck it, quit graffiti and spend the money you earn on hookers and heroin. The dopamine rush is killer.

I have bigger problems…I lost the chain that my gramma gave to me years ago last night in a changeroom. I’m a fool! I hate myself! I just slapped my grandmother across the face is what I did. I’m a terrible, terrible person. :(

Archived