help mapo get a date

mapo returns

alright. this is kinda like a 'reality thread'.

i saw this cute girl working at a bookstore. i ordered some books and was making her laugh with my jokes. i started going there regularly and talking to her. lately our conversations have gotten longer. last time i talked to her for like an hour, until the store closed. i gave her my aim and email, and we started talking online recently. she asked me to come to her work tomorrow because she likes talking to me. im not sure as to whether or not she has a boyfriend, but i think tomorrow im gonna invite her to dennys with me after she gets off work (its right across the street). i might pussy out of it and not ask her - i guess it just depends on how im feeling and how the conversation is going.

im kinda scared because if she says no, it will be awkward for me to talk to her anytime after that, and i like talking to her.

wish me luck, give me advice, whatever. ill post about how it went tomorrow night. and if she said no, you can tell me if it was a legit reason or if it was just her letting me down easy - and whats the best course of action from there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DETO

ask her to go eat, dont make it sound like its a date, just 2 friends getting a bite to eat and see how she reacts during lunch/dinner what ever it is..Good Luck.... :rolleyes:

thats basically the plan. ill mention how i always go to dennys at night..make some joke about how rebellious it is to eat breakfast at 10pm..then be like 'you wanna go?'.

you make absolutely no sense. half the time i cant fucking stand you, the other i wanna give you a noogie.

first of all, i thought you were black, what are you doing in a book store?

just kidding.

really though, what are you tripping about? you're asking her to denny's right across the street. its not a big deal. why would she possibly object to getting food with you, when she invites you to come talk to her, talks to you on aim and sends you emails? just be like 'yo, im kinda hungry, you wanna go across the street an grab something'? really...its harmless. even if she didnt want to date you, she wouldnt be freaked out by such an innocent and simple request.

dont trip man, you'll be fine.

just dont call her a bitch or a hoe, or tell her that it aint no fun if your homies cant have none. contrary to dr. dre, girls hate that shit. unless its a white girl, in which case white girls frequently like to be treated like shit. especially by black guys. its part of their whole 'rebelling against' mom thing. and dont think im being racist, that shit is just true. no idea why.

you'll do fine man, just relax.

(or you could always take pictures of your dick, and send them to her, like tease)

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

i feel like im in middle school agian...how about you just send a friend to ask her out...hee hee

or you could take a piece of paper with "YES" & "NO" written on it along with "DO YOU LIKE ME, CIRCLE AN ANSWER..." or a litle box or whatever :lol:

Shit i wish i could have an hour long conversation with the girls i've been meeting lately that dont include talk of burning things or stabbing people. Shit if these topics havent come up with her before then i say you should go for it. If it doesnt work out and least she wont set something on fire.

Seeks again knows whats up.

The key is not acting like you're planning to take her to Denny's, like it was spontaneous. I once got all excited about taking a girl to wendy's and made an ass out of myself. Maybe a good idea would be to engage her in a conversation at her work and then when closing time came around ask her if she wanted to "grab a bite" or something. Then try to pull her panties down with your foot..

HOLLER

yeah i know im pathetic with girls. theres actually a little more to this story. while we were talking we found out i was in a 4th grade class with her sister. i was like 'hey thatd be crazy if i just called her right now and asked if she remembered me'. so i did. she didnt remember me, and i barely remember her. her sister thought it was the craziest thing, and invited me to the house straight up.

i declined because bookstore girl didnt seem to keen on that. plus i dont want to be thought of as the sisters friend. in fact when she heard her sister invited me to the house, she was like 'here write down your aim and email and you can discuss elementary school on there'. so her sister ims me and is inviting me to clubs and shit. i decline.

while i was talking to her sister i said 'did lisa say anything about me to you?', both to find out if shes interested and to let the sister know im only interested in lisa. she replies 'lol, why you like her? hahaha'. she tells me lisa said i was 'cute..and funny'. her sister asked to see some pics of me to see if shed remember my face, so i sent her some. she still didnt remember. so i asked the sister for lisas aim name.

i im lisa and we had a really good conversation. i mentioned i had some pics of myself online if shed like to see them. she says her sister already showed them to her. then the next time i sign on she ims me right away, and asks me to come to her work tomorrow because she likes to talk to me.

i know this sounds like middle school shit and it is. im pathetic with girls and have never had a girlfriend. i thought a 'reality thread' would be better than 90% of the shit threads that have been posted on here and i might learn a thing or two as well.

Originally posted by Bloc131

you never know if she lkes you or not til you start stuffing your penis into her vagina

actually, even then you cant be 100% sure. its not till after youve taken it out, that youll know. if she calls you after that, your all good. until youve proven you can propely beat up the pussy, you're on probation.

and stop worrying abut it being so pathetic man. there isnt a person in channel zero right now, that isnt obsessed with girls in one form or another. its biology. some might be a bit more experienced, but its all still the same shit.

just be cool, and continue being yourself. obviously she likes that person, so why change?

unless you're still fat, in which case id advise some jumping jacks an shit. the beefy man thing might have worked for big pun, but....well....he was rich...and now hes dead, so....

seeks/big as chris wallace

Originally posted by mapo returns

thats basically the plan. ill mention how i always go to dennys at night..make some joke about how rebellious it is to eat breakfast at 10pm..then be like 'you wanna go?'.

hahaha that is seriously weak...but funny.

for someone who has to plan their line of conversation the "you wanna go?" will be really abrupt and and unsmooth especiality after you have have built it up with a long string of bullshit.

And why the fuck haven't you asked if she has a boyfriend?? you must be a real freak if you can't ask that without coming off sleazy

Archived