Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

help mapo get a date

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mapo returns, Nov 13, 2003.

1. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

alright. this is kinda like a 'reality thread'.

i saw this cute girl working at a bookstore. i ordered some books and was making her laugh with my jokes. i started going there regularly and talking to her. lately our conversations have gotten longer. last time i talked to her for like an hour, until the store closed. i gave her my aim and email, and we started talking online recently. she asked me to come to her work tomorrow because she likes talking to me. im not sure as to whether or not she has a boyfriend, but i think tomorrow im gonna invite her to dennys with me after she gets off work (its right across the street). i might pussy out of it and not ask her - i guess it just depends on how im feeling and how the conversation is going.

im kinda scared because if she says no, it will be awkward for me to talk to her anytime after that, and i like talking to her.

wish me luck, give me advice, whatever. ill post about how it went tomorrow night. and if she said no, you can tell me if it was a legit reason or if it was just her letting me down easy - and whats the best course of action from there.

2. Bloc131

Bloc131 Member

JUST ASK HER OUT! GIRLS LIKE IT.

i just recently got the courage to ask a girl friend out and i am happy i did...

3. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

if that pussy gets you free books...shes all day

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Just do it. If she says no ... then you're no worse off then before. At least try!

5. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

ask her to go eat, dont make it sound like its a date, just 2 friends getting a bite to eat and see how she reacts during lunch/dinner what ever it is..Good Luck.... :rolleyes:

6. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

i feel like im in middle school agian...how about you just send a friend to ask her out...hee hee

7. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

thats basically the plan. ill mention how i always go to dennys at night..make some joke about how rebellious it is to eat breakfast at 10pm..then be like 'you wanna go?'.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

lets see

take something containing opiates, if you feel nervous

9. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

who gives a shit he aint your homie

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you make absolutely no sense. half the time i cant fucking stand you, the other i wanna give you a noogie.

first of all, i thought you were black, what are you doing in a book store?

just kidding.

really though, what are you tripping about? you're asking her to denny's right across the street. its not a big deal. why would she possibly object to getting food with you, when she invites you to come talk to her, talks to you on aim and sends you emails? just be like 'yo, im kinda hungry, you wanna go across the street an grab something'? really...its harmless. even if she didnt want to date you, she wouldnt be freaked out by such an innocent and simple request.

dont trip man, you'll be fine.
    just dont call her a bitch or a hoe, or tell her that it aint no fun if your homies cant have none. contrary to dr. dre, girls hate that shit. unless its a white girl, in which case white girls frequently like to be treated like shit. especially by black guys. its part of their whole 'rebelling against' mom thing. and dont think im being racist, that shit is just true. no idea why.

you'll do fine man, just relax.

(or you could always take pictures of your dick, and send them to her, like tease)

11. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

ask her if she has a boyfriend strait out

ps, you gave her you email and aim??? nerd!!!

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

or you could take a piece of paper with "YES" & "NO" written on it along with "DO YOU LIKE ME, CIRCLE AN ANSWER..." or a litle box or whatever :lol:

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

ahahahahaha

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Shit i wish i could have an hour long conversation with the girls i've been meeting lately that dont include talk of burning things or stabbing people. Shit if these topics havent come up with her before then i say you should go for it. If it doesnt work out and least she wont set something on fire.

15. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Seeks again knows whats up.

The key is not acting like you're planning to take her to Denny's, like it was spontaneous. I once got all excited about taking a girl to wendy's and made an ass out of myself. Maybe a good idea would be to engage her in a conversation at her work and then when closing time came around ask her if she wanted to "grab a bite" or something. Then try to pull her panties down with your foot..

HOLLER