Help krie and his retarded windows operating system

Guest krie

Everytime i load my computer up, the task bar will not load correctly. When ever i move the cursor over the task bar it will appear as the hour glass, it just wont load right. I have three programs runnin right now, internet explorer, windows media player and a msn converstaion, yet they dont show up on the task bar. Its like its frozen in a freezer in antarctica. Is this a virus ? Or just a result of a typical windows fucking up situation.

I have vowed never, NEVER to purcahse a windows operating system again. I am contemplating trying to find a store that will take a trade in on my laptop, and two desk top computers to get a mac.

Can anyone help on my task bar problem ?

Jiminy Jilikers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yea i do that, but it works for only a few seconds before it freezes up again... my brother just got it working after about an hour of restarting it etc trying to get the bar to work..

what windows OS are yuo using?

you can usually reinstall windows from windows....just insert the disc and run setup again. it won't destroy anything, i promise. it just reinstalls all of the important files.

it's likely to be just another "windoze fuck up" as you said. alot of people go through it and alot of people wind up paying to have it "fixed"....that's not even a good word. windoze isn't capable of being "fixed"

so, try that solution. maybe get some updates from the update site if none of that works. usually that helps some of the probs with this crap OS.

I dont have the windows disk, a mate installed his on mine, ill get the disk off him and see if that will work. Ill scan the system tonight, Its a windows XP system, i hated XP when i upgraded it fromm 2000 professional.

Archived