Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Help, I hate bugs!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SukiSukiNow, Sep 5, 2004.

1. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

So I moved into my new apartment and I noticed some roaches. I fucking hate them and yes, I am scuuuuurd of them. Does anyone know a sure fire way of getting rid of them in a jiffy without me having to touch them or using one of those bomb deals? Any help would be much appreciated. I'd like to say f.u. in advnace to any sarcastic comments to come. :)

2. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

well sure....roach killer works.

but seriously. the roach bomb's are the fastest. FUM-I-GATE DEM BITCHES!

3. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

i wish i could remember that gay commercial with the externinator guy.

4. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

those bitches spread like maniacs. Best bet is to just get an exterminator, because you dont want them sneaking into your purse, be in your shower, etc. :yuck:

poor suki. :( just call the orkin man.

5. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

THATS THE ONE!

6. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

glad i could be of some sort of assistance.

7. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i don't know how to get rid of them, but we have these funny looking crickets that are all over the basement. they look like a cross between a spider and a cricket and when you turn on the light they scatter but they run over your feet in the process and i think they are icky.

there a billion mosquitos here too. yuck

8. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Tell your landlord, it is his/her/their responsibility to spray for that shit, if they won't do it then hire a lawyer or call the city inspector. Take lots of pictures if you're going to do that.

9. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah..exterminator...

poor suki..i'd kill em for ya..i'm not afraid of bugs..well except huge centipedes *shrudder*..cant kill those fuckers for anything..

10. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Seriously, we had an ant infestation in one of my old places. Called the landlord and she got these ant traps that didn't work, so we pestered her for a few days until she hired Terminex. Roaches are hard as hell to get rid of without an exterminator. And since you are renting the property, it is not your responsibility to get one, but your landlords. Don't waste your money.

11. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Call the apartment manager/office and tell them to get rid of the fuckers!

So what do you think of my [old] neck of the woods so far?

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

we have a exterminator that comes around once a month, he'll knock and ask if you want your apt sprayed. if your not home you miss out. its pretty convienent

13. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

I'll call the management. Thanks for all the help, you guys are so fucking sweet =)
    Poop, it's not bad at all. Better than what I was anticipating and sooooooooo NOT far from The Woodlands.

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i thought this thread was going to be about the CIA planting hi tech surveilance devices in your new apartment in order to monitor your actions and watch you make funny faces when you poop.

15. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

theres some sort of household chemical that works to keep them away. like bromine or something you can just pour around the walls or in your carpet or something. tt is scurrrrrred of bigs too. he leaves them covered in bleach until i come home and pick the dead ones up.