help get these in print !

Coffie Crave

check it out...im poor and broke 24-7 thats just my luck with money, there is no way that i can dish out a few hundred, to have shirts made...

i came across this flyer and gave it a shot...what i do i make a design and ppl vote on it...if they like the shirt and gets alot of votes they will make the shirt and print it on all kinds of shirts mens tees girls tee's girls tank tops, long sleaves so on...i really dont care if the site will make money off my design i would rather get my art more out there, and have ppl enjoy my work,

so please click the link, sign up and vote on my tee, please tell ur friends,

thanks alot...

help get these made !

http://www.threadless.com/submission/25027.html

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Telo

You also need to update your site.. Cool stuff but i went through that mofo in all of about one minute and thirteen seconds..

yeh i know haha, i slowly updated it every other week...when ever i can and have work to post up...i wouldent want to put everything i ever done..that would make it a huge mess,im trying to keep it simple with one kind of style..... i dont wanna get to crazy, there is also alot of work i really dont wish to post up for un-wanted eyes,most stuff is in showings and can only be bought or seen at the show, hopefully when winter is here and i have more free time things will pick up

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

"street art" makes me want to drink petrol and smoke cigarettes

i was hopeing coming to 12oz would get me help rather than shit talk...

i dont know what you mean by ''street art'' ...are you referring to what i named that page...cuzs if so..what ealse you wanna call wheat posters and stickers...bombing?

or are you makeing fun of what i have under that page, like i said i have to upload more photos,

i didn't even look at your webpage, i just looked at the pic of the shirt and thought to myself "when is all this stickering and posters and what-not going to become unfashionable??". there are too many lame never-was graffiti writer jumping on this lame ass bandwagon of putting up little political cartoony "check out how ironic i am" pictures everywhere. i hate to rain on your parade, but shit is older than grandpa simpson and more played out than atari. how bout instead of doing the exact same thing a kajillion other kids are doing just cos it's "cool" (apparently) and waaayyy too easy, break away and do something different. i wouldn't wear that shirt, and to be honest with you i doubt many of those "street art" kids would either.

would you rather i stroked your ego instead?

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i didn't even look at your webpage, i just looked at the pic of the shirt and thought to myself "when is all this stickering and posters and what-not going to become unfashionable??". there are too many lame never-was graffiti writer jumping on this lame ass bandwagon of putting up little political cartoony "check out how ironic i am" pictures everywhere. i hate to rain on your parade, but shit is older than grandpa simpson and more played out than atari. how bout instead of doing the exact same thing a kajillion other kids are doing just cos it's "cool" (apparently) and waaayyy too easy, break away and do something different. i wouldn't wear that shirt, and to be honest with you i doubt many of those "street art" kids would either.

would you rather i stroked your ego instead?

art is art do your thing...if i feel like painting a train ill paint a train if i feel like bombing ill bomb..if i wanna do a 3 hour peice i will...if i wanna walk around and do stickers so be it...if i wanna do artys fartys canvas work, i will......if i wanna rock a graffiti canvas i would....i would paint snekaers if i felt like it...i would paint a spot in the middle of no where if i wanted too....i like to do it all....its all the same to me

your right to many ppl are jumping on the post 23432434 flyers of your logo street art crap, but sorry thats not me, i have to much variety of my work to be labed as one thing

ppl are filling my inbox to the max, how the want tees....im just trying to do it with out hurting my pocket....

Then have all these "super supporters" fund your fucking projects.

If your inbox was "filled to the max" about people wanting these shirts, they'd be out.

Because if all these people were in love with your designs, you would make back your money and then some after having them printed.

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

your right to many ppl are jumping on the post 23432434 flyers of your logo street art crap, but sorry thats not me, i have to much variety of my work to be labed as one thing

that's all good then mate. the only advice i can offer then is to perhaps distance yourself from the heavy twist influence that is present in that design (i could have been far more harsh, but i'll refrain).

Originally posted by Glik0

Then have all these "super supporters" fund your fucking projects.

If your inbox was "filled to the max" about people wanting these shirts, they'd be out.

Because if all these people were in love with your designs, you would make back your money and then some after having them printed.

ok....i dont know how u live...but i live by myself..and i got bills up the ass...i cant aford to dish out money and wait ti make it back... thats why im hopeing all gose well with this site...they will print them for me and sell them on all kinds of clothing sizes/colors...the company will make money but i rahter just push my art and let ppl enjoy my work...im not gunna make LE silk screen shirts number 2 out of 30 in the world one tee for 80 bucks, thats stuipd....

if any of u can draw a stright line...or at lest come up with a cool idea you also should check it out www.threadless.com

this is the last time i reply...

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

ok....i dont know how u live...but i live by myself..and i got bills up the ass..

I live alone, and enrolled in a $33,000+ a year college where I've taken loans in my name, and paid my own money to attend.

I just dont feel the need to exploit the graffiti or any other trend out there to try and earn a little more skrilla.

So I dont know how YOU'RE living, but I personally rather do my own styles, rather than whoring myself out to someone else's prebuilt pathways.

Back to the point of you having your inbox filled with supporters. Why dont they just go to the site and do whatever to help you get your shirt printed?

If your designs were really that good, they'd get themselves created. Not 12ozprophet.com.

Hmm.

I wouldn't rock it because it reminds me of those shirts at Pacific Sunwear with the goofy characters on them.

Also I don't really like the bubble jawns.

You should like..just do one character and put it somewhere weird like under the armpit or on the back shoulder.

I will vote for you though.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Hmm.

I wouldn't rock it because it reminds me of those shirts at Pacific Sunwear with the goofy characters on them.

Also I don't really like the bubble jawns.

You should like..just do one character and put it somewhere weird like under the armpit or on the back shoulder.

I will vote for you though.

thanks man,

WOAH.... the way the thread turned out i almost swore i was in the yard by the time i got to the fifth reply...

i'd rock the shirt...il vote when i'm not feeling so lazy...nice site

you should also get a deviantart.com account

keep ya head held high coffie crave

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

WOAH.... the way the thread turned out i almost swore i was in the yard by the time i got to the fifth reply...

i'd rock the shirt...il vote when i'm not feeling so lazy...nice site

you should also get a deviantart.com account

keep ya head held high coffie crave

thanks moogle...ill have to check out that site r u on there?

Originally posted by GucciCondom

I gave you a 5 and clicked the "id buy it" jawn.

Then I gave about 35 random people a 0.

You should register madd emails and just keep signing up and voting yourself.

yeh i was just looking at the other designs, alot of stuff is crap and mostly clip art

Originally posted by Flayed God X

If your really trying to make a name for yourself you should really stop cranking out generic art, I'll help you out by not voting for you

thanks man, ! .....generic art haha ok...as for a name for my self...i care less about what ppl think and hear about myself...i just do me...

if u like my shit...cool

if u dont like my shit...cool

eather way im still gunna keep doing my shit....heres some generic crap u can all talk shit about...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/monsta4131/frame3.gif'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/monsta4131/canvas5.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/monsta4131/shoes2.jpg'>

Archived