help a toy

eeek

umm for starters is it a smart idea to have a torch when painting in a really dark spot i think it would be smart cause then you would get your piece to profection.

i found last night that a lighter wasnt a good idea cause the fumes start to meet the lighter and i didnt have a espirator after that paint i felt like i was off my face after the paint

and should i keep my shit in drains and shit till i get better

i know these qustions are pretty fucking toy shit i know i should figure these things for my self from my own experiants but if you wanna chuk us some tips that would be sweet.

cheers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1st Question: Do NOT bring a torch when you paint. I mean, are you serious? Bring a bunsen burner. Duh. OTR makes a sick one with a Krink colored flame. Cop that.

2nd Question: Keep your shit in drains forever. It's more sanitary. Everybody wins.

How old are you?

I'm genuinely curious.

we have threads for idiotic questions already

DON"T START NEW THREADS

this belongs in beginners bible. or stupid questions thread.

how do you morons expect to learn anything if you can't even hang on the sidelines and learn about a message board?

shit's real fuckin obvious, OK?

if you already knew they were dumb ass questions, why the fuck did you ask them?