Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

help a toy

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by eeek, Nov 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeek

eeek New Jack

umm for starters is it a smart idea to have a torch when painting in a really dark spot i think it would be smart cause then you would get your piece to profection.

i found last night that a lighter wasnt a good idea cause the fumes start to meet the lighter and i didnt have a espirator after that paint i felt like i was off my face after the paint

and should i keep my shit in drains and shit till i get better

i know these qustions are pretty fucking toy shit i know i should figure these things for my self from my own experiants but if you wanna chuk us some tips that would be sweet.

cheers

2. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

1st Question: Do NOT bring a torch when you paint. I mean, are you serious? Bring a bunsen burner. Duh. OTR makes a sick one with a Krink colored flame. Cop that.

2nd Question: Keep your shit in drains forever. It's more sanitary. Everybody wins.

How old are you?

I'm genuinely curious.

3. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

flame thrower homeskillet,

you can do maaaaaaaaaaaaaad burners with that, burning niggas and shit, youll be king in no time.

4. flymonk

flymonk New Jack

Let's not let this go to shit, ok, if you can't see shit, then it's too dark. Move to a chill spot. Pretty much common sense, but you're a toy, it's cool.

5. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Your best bet is to find a chill spot like my fellow posters said and paint it durin the day to get steez... Good luck young brotha....

6. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

we have threads for idiotic questions already

DON"T START NEW THREADS

this belongs in beginners bible. or stupid questions thread.

how do you morons expect to learn anything if you can't even hang on the sidelines and learn about a message board?
    shit's real fuckin obvious, OK?
    if you already knew they were dumb ass questions, why the fuck did you ask them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.