HELP A FRIEND OF MINE OUT

AORAone

a local radio station around my parts have set up a contest called pimp my grill. the winner gets 15,000 in dental work. anyway, a homie of mine got qualified, but he aint exactly winning, there are some pretty fucked up teeth in there tho. anyways, help my homie out. you can vote on there site, http://www.power923.fm/pimpmygrill/Browse.aspx?M=R. thanks in advance to whoever checks it out.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: nasty teeth :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

oh yeah, his name is: jason s.

vote 10. if you have some spare time, vote on others as "1" itll bring there rating down. whoop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y grill should be pimped because I hate the way I look, I am in pain 24/7, I can't eat certain foods, and I feel that it is holding me back from bettering my life. When I was 18 years old (1997) my dad came home drunk off of his ass from the bar and asked me where my mom was. I told him that I didn't know where she was and he told me I was lying hit me in the face and knocked out my front teeth. I never recieved an apology and he refused to put me on his insurance at work to help pay for the dental work. From there the rest of my teeth went to shit becasue I can't afford to go to the dentist. I went and got a free appraisal on my mouth and they said the minimum they would charge me was $10,000.00. On top of that they refused to accept payments or work with me in any way because I have no insurance. I would really appreciate the help if I do get selected.

Thanks - Jason

Submitted by Jason Salazar from Glendale/ 59th & Camelback on 11.16.04 · This has been rated 103 times.

this is rough

ah, i knew the heartless tease would show up. theres a taco bell across from where we work, he cant eat that either smartass, when your father knocks all your teeth out, theres not much you can do. but im sure if you cant find your pops, theres plenty of people on this site that would gladly do it for him. prick.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Nov 19 2004, 12:43 AM

ah, i knew the heartless tease would show up. theres a taco bell across from where we work, he cant eat that either smartass, when your father knocks all your teeth out, theres not much you can do. but im sure if you cant find your pops, theres plenty of people on this site that would gladly do it for him. prick.

haha, youre funny kid. you used to be all on my dick, and now youre talking shit like a hater. i was fucking kidding but now... fuck you and your friend with the messed up grill nigga. im going to rate him a one 5 million times. tell his ass the tooth fairy aint coming this year bitch.

you cornball ass mother fucker you.

Dude......holy shit......I was thinking that my teeth are in fucked up shape.....but hahaha....damn.....compared to your homie I could be advertising for Crest Whitestrips or something.....it looks like he got hit with a lead pipe......

hehe, MLTf4nt0m...

im just fucking around to man. i didnt mean it.

i was just cracking a joke, it sucks that the dude got beat up by his dad or whatever, i hope he wins.

it is funny though that some others cracked on his "grill" but my comments the only one getting the "man tease is fucked up for saying that shit" comments.

ahhhhh, good ole 12oz.