Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

help a brotha out..!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cultural me, May 4, 2004.

1. cultural me

cultural me Member

i need to do a thesis proposal by tomorrow. topic needs to be specific enough so i dont have to cover 80 sq miles of material but open enough for interpritation. im lookin, obviously, for a urban statement motife. help me out your lazy fucks. word.

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

what is the thesis supposed to be about? i don't know what an 'urban statement motife' is.

3. cultural me

cultural me Member

just the propsal is due tomorrow, but its still a good 18 pages. and i have no clue what im doing it on. something about statements made by urban subcultures or graffiti as a statement or whatever the hell you think it is. i got a bout a million ideas in my head on different topics but i dont ahve the topics in my head.

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Write about the four elements of hip hop and how much they awesomeify MTV.

5. cultural me

cultural me Member

Hip-hop culture in relation to modern youth media.

good topic but to broad.

keep em comin.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

-homeless people
    -police
    -

7. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Actually, I was kidding .. I hope you realized that.

Why don't you tell us a few of the million or so ideas you have in your head, then we can help mold them into something that's workable? That's a much better start than simply saying "help."

8. PalestineOne

PalestineOne Senior Member

are you in my class?! INT 206? if you are, that Bosnian girl in the front corner is mine, I called it, shes checking me out and I caught on to it.

9. Milton

Milton Senior Member

My boy is Bosnian, I got drunk at his birthday party and hit on his cousin, he beat my ass... Hahhaah

You could compare graffiti as an art form versus graffiti as a crime... This is played out but I bet if your teacher is anything like most of my professors they'll dig it like a coal miner...

Milton...

10. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

hmmmmm...

do something on why girls dress like sluts to look like the girls in movies / on tv / and in the media and how its going to ruin life.

:lol:

11. PalestineOne

tease, they dress like girls in movies cause girls in movies dress like real girls.

12. villain

villain Veteran Member

Jello Biafra said graffiti is the last bastion of free speech.

13. PalestineOne

14. cultural me

cultural me Member

jason perez, fuckin pigs. my hiphop teacher was there. hit me up if you wanna kno the real story.

15. PalestineOne