hello my first name is distance...just crap-fucking-tacular...

SOZER

alright, i think i understand how to post pictures now, so im gonna give this a shot, bear with me here folks...

KING%20GRIMEY.jpg

king grimey one hes gonna battle THE one and only "crack king" from out here...but "jigga" (yes THE jigga keeps crossing both of them out...its a crazy world)

YEAR.jpg

year...

fr8door.jpg

various graffiti taggerists illegal markings on a once beautiful door...whats the world coming to?!?!?

EARTAG.jpg

earsnot

EARY.jpg

earsnot

WTC.jpg

i wasnt actually too interested in this picture until i realized what the phone said... (9/9/01...)

KORN.jpg

scae/mr.korn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we interrupt this post to inform you that i am listening to emo...(boysetsfire...)im just wallowing in self pity...wheres my thick plastic glasses and wrist band?

sticker.jpg

you heard the sticker...get to work...

Untitled-1.jpg

anusucks...

also%20poo.jpg

ROTFCMAOLTSTD (rolling on the floor crying my ass off listening to saves the day)

DELVE.jpg

delve

okay i think thats it...if this doesnt work i will feel extremely stupid...wasting a half hour doing this shit....

peace

nsk-vc

naw i actually liked some of it -- that hard to read small anus sticker is cool in a wierd way... thats the kind of sticker you should just completely cover a garbage can with (head to toe) that would be kinda cool...

why do so many writers that frequent this website listen to emo??

just thought id add a sketch by crazetwo, did this on the train back from phunphest...

http://yourphotos.com/users/5733/crazetwo.jpg'>

as for me writing "anus", i personally like the name, i think i like my handstyle with it and whatnot, plus people tend to tell me that it sticks with them for some reason (cant imagine why...). skam suggested that i write it then when i did he was like "dont write that, people are gonna say you take it in the anus"...right....um...no. props to people with weird names (godfuck, eatfuck, earsnot, penis) i just think that although there are good people out there with "normal" names or whatever theres just too many people with any consonant letter attached to an "-esk" (ie-jesk, resk, besk, desk, sesk, etc etc etc...) not to take anything away from people that have style, but i put thought into the name, which is something new for me. okay i dont even know where im going with this anymore i'll just end that one.

as far as the emo goes...i hate emo, i really do, i wish ill actions upon it, but i listen to alot of different music, im listening to can-ox right now and was listening to 25 ta life before and boysets fire before that, most of those remarks before were sarcastic...for those of you who didnt know...

okay im tired bye.

Archived