Hello 12 oz....

Bobby Fischa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you blind?

Originally posted by cool christ

THE ONLY DOPE THING ON THERE WAS THAT MAST OUTLINE IN THE DISTANCE

COME BACK MAST, YOU WERE FRESH

Don't hate...the outline you are jocking is the same type of spot, in the same simple-ass style as the one by TOKEO in that same picture. Besides, if you gotta jock, there are better things to jock than simple outlines, toy, get a clue.

Guest YinzerXpress

that last roof is big as fuck, i saw some flicks of your (tokeo's) shit when i went to visit KREDE up in brooklyn 2 years ago, shit is madd fresh

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

yes i see how that makes sense hey - well heres my version 'tra' is short for 'ausTRAlia' - makes about the same amount of sense as 'nap' probably a little bit more actually since i explained what it ment. :( :( :(

exactly who the fuck knew. these kids act like anybody not from "nap" should know about they one horse town. niggas please y'all aint even on the radar.

i should have said nap is short for the nappy hair on my balls

Guest MR. F'N LUPO

LOL MTA TUNNELS?????? HOW ABOUT WHILLOUGHBY BASEMENT WHERE DEMON AND EWOK USED TO PAINT IN THE WINTER TIME IN THE LATE 90'S. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

read a book dingleberry

ha, you mean with words and stuff? I'll get on that!

sorry, I think it was only England then, maybe Ireland. But sending serious criminals to an island has always sounded like a good idea.

What does have to do with the price of rice in china? nada damn thang!

Archived