HellFest.

•nakEd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha, naw. They're playing Philly the three days then they're off to Europe for a huge tour out there.

New songs galore. I can't wait.

But yea, I'd love to go to HellFest, but to hear my favorite bands play for less than 20 minutes... boo-urns.

The thing about these festival music things is 1. There's probably only a handful of bands you actually care about seeing 2. They only play for like 20 minutes 3. 90% of the time they are all playing at the same time on different stages....

I'd still like to go, though.....

I was supposed to go.

Unfortunately I haven't gotten in contact with the people who were supposed to get me listed.

So I'm not spending the money on this shit and taking time off work.

I have a few friends who are going though.

on the new dillinger escape plan cd dvd set they have a video of them playing hellfest, and at the end of there set greg (the singer) was spitting fire so he doused the drumset with fule and set it on fire

oh and he had a broken guitar neck witch broke off i think brians guitar whitch he was swinging arownd while singing and these two kids grabbed it to take form him...but greg being the buff freak that he is, yanked so hard it threw the two kids back into the crowd, then he looked for them with this reeeally pissed off look in his face...then went back to singing.

it was cool...if only i was there.....

two of the things i seen at hellfest yesterday. did anyone go? for the love of was amaaaaaaaazing. ive got an mpeg of their last song they did on my camera. i heard some ny kids talkin trash on jersey. pretty funny. dont come the fuck out then.

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v146/gringamblers/DSC02834.jpg'>

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v146/gringamblers/DSC02833.jpg'>

you forgot same jock like ego/ attitude problem. xscenex man...

they arent very punk.

i think its the lamest thing when xtoughx xhardcorex xscenex guys xbeatdownx the not so x metal heads

p.s. it doesnt make you cool to wear work gloves with x's on them. thats just xgayx

haha there were dudes w/ work gloves. this one dude was wearin a, i call em "day downs," like a nite gown, one of em extra long tshirts that go to the knees...well he was wearin that and regular shorts so it really looked liek he was ready to sleep, except he was wearing those work gloves and moshin around. weird kids there. a couple of friends bands were playing so i was there for supportial assistance.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

those asses are divine

and I didn't think For The Love Of was still around. Good band

nah, they arent around anymore. was a reunion show. the real kind. not like how hardcore bands break up times 8 then play their final show of that day, then week, then month and so on. for the love of would be so big today if they stayed together.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by -Rage-

Hahaha, naw. They're playing Philly the three days then they're off to Europe for a huge tour out there.

New songs galore. I can't wait

And Ill be catching them on Euro-tour in two weeks time...

Archived