Hellfest 2003

mos_j1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, it's called hell fest... but Norma Jean is a...let's say... God-Core metal band, i believe lamb of god is one too. and hopesfall, converge, aliexisonfire all sound real emo. anti-flag was ok till they bought corvettes they don't drive because people would see them driving a corvette and bel ike hey you're not punk rock. also, adam flag tried to steal the show at an anti dis brigade show. they're overall assholes, and that's coming from everyone who's ever met them. biohazard's gay, and kittie's gay.

that's about enough

if i find out some credible bands are playing, i might change my opinion. till then, fuck a hell fest.

your entitled to your own opinion but if you think there are no good bands on this bill

then you honestly dont know what good music is.

you have:

Blood has been shed

brothers keeper

cannae

chimaira

darkest hour

death threat every time I die

full blown chaos

from autumn to ashes

hope conspiracy

in pieces

no warning

nora

open hand

shai halud

stretch armstrong

movie life

the takeover

time in malta

all amazing bands!!

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

.... hopesfall, converge, aliexisonfire all sound real emo..

Have you even heard those bands? I could careless about hellfest, and the bands playing it,...but if your going to try to argue make sure your statements are valid.

Originally posted by janedoe

convege=emo

you are one dumb mother fucker

and shai hilud fucking blows dude

you can try to act like you know everything all you want but you seem to not know much of anything you are talking about

and lamb of god=godcore???? seriously why dont you do some fucking research on something...you go on the fucking pittsburgh thread and you act like you know shit there too..then you make this thread about how you get called emo or some gay shit..and umm to rival your bullshit "god-core" remark

hell fest hmmm what is hell???? its a fucking biblical term in the first place moron...you are all about the stereotypes my friend...seriously shut the fuck up

so you're trying to say they shouldn't call it "Emo and Imitation Metal Fest 2003?". norma jean is god core. they are friends with lamb of god. i don't care about either of them because they are musically bad. why would i research them?shai hulud is the best band there, cancelling any opinion on your part. if it was really Hell Fest, GG Alllin and AC/DC would headline. special guests include iron maiden, slayer, twisted sister, and the bad brains. and xbandswithnospacesintheirnamesx would show up and get eaten.

i know what i'm talking about. i just don't care enough about really bad music with no validity. mainly bands with trendy "abstract thought prepositional phrase" names or god-core anything. i don't want to know what 3/4 of those bands sound like because their names are so lame.

and as for "hell" being a biblical term.... sure, whatever, it was around before they wrote the bible, but with your logic "Oktoberfest" should not celebrate Oktober. "Sausage fest" should really be "dairy product fest". you don't call it HELL FEST (HELLZ YEAH, BAD ASS!) and have bands stuffing christianity down your throat.

where's creed at?

Originally posted by afraidoflife

Trybol, you left out one of Ct's best new bands.. With Honor.

Anyways, it's all about Posi Numbers, ya heard!

with honor is fucking awesome

i saw them a few weeks ago here

cool dudes

converge isn't emo. they sound like they would fit nicely alongside alkaline trio, pedro the lion, the forgotten.... if you hear someone list "sage francis, adeem, qwel, slug" and you've never heard qwel, you're goign to think since it's a similar style name and listed with them, that slug is artfag-rap. (which i enjoy by the way). maybe you really don't like it. you're gonig to say, hmm, qwel must be an art fag rapper, i dont want to see him if he's stupid enough to do a show with all these other really bad people.

Archived