hellbent vol.2 is finally out!!! (freight video)

alabama

after too long of a time, hellbent vol.2 is ready to make its way to your vcr...an unbiased collection of freight rolling in and around birmingham, alabama features all the top writers you all know and love, as well as many more you may not have ever heard of....30 minutes long....

this video could include you!

http://www.bentrail.com

please dont ban me...just wanted to get the word out:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alabama

damn fr8life...you sure are a nice fellow....

and such a great speller....its english dude...learn it:p

YEA I CANT SPELL AND YOU RECORD GUYS EATING THERE OWN SHIT AND PISS BUT HOW EVERY YOU GET YOUR JOLLIES YOUR SICK BUT YOUR FROM ALABAMA SO THATS PROB EVERY DAY LIFE DOWN THERE OR YOUR JUST A SICK ONE PROB. WITH A TROUBLED PAST.. DID YOUR DADDY USED TO MAKE YOU EAT SHIT

whats there not to enjoy about some crusty punk rocker eating their own shit??? are you just too hiphop to think thats funny?? that footage was actually collected while the band was on tour in pennsylvania, so keep putting my state down, because it makes me laugh and it keeps this thread at the top.....thanks.

Guest krowteN

Re: to all haters...

Originally posted by AvoidsoutH

nobody takes the south seriously for some reason.

thats the beauty of it.

meanwhile some of the hardest writers to ever bless the side of a freight come out of the dirty dirty.

"how you gon ak like my rims aint clean"

"how you gon ak like my neck dont bling"

The south is where i'm from

Fuck you Fr8 Life don't disrespect the south if you ain't been there especially bama, and before you comment on a video how bout you go out their in the yards and take time recording fr8s go by having over 60s or however many tapes and then taking parts out of everyone to make one big flim. Eh alabama im coming back on the 21st i'll give you a call at your shop when i get in town.

....Big ups to Mare, Wes, Daze, Zurn , Rek, Mine, Gnome, Sets, Lepo, Sone, Rite, Takt, and whoever i left out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ THERE ARE SOME WELL MENTIONED POINTS HERE..DOING A VIDEO RIGHT, DOES TAKE ALOT OF TIME/WORK/COMMITTMENT..ESPECIALLY THE EDITING..AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE AS THE FINAL PRODUCT, YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A FEW , WHO HATE YOUR SHIT...BY THE WAY, PLEASE HAVE ''MARE'' EMAIL ME, IF YOU SPEAK WITH HIM....THANX:dazed:

Originally posted by alabama

dude...i think he thought you were the other dude talking shit....anyways, i have a guess at who you are....did you possibly run a little commercial in the video?? if so, yeah...i'll tell mare to email you when i talk to him tonight.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Archived