Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hellbent vol.2 is finally out!!! (freight video)

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by alabama, Dec 7, 2002.

1. alabama

alabama Member

after too long of a time, hellbent vol.2 is ready to make its way to your vcr...an unbiased collection of freight rolling in and around birmingham, alabama features all the top writers you all know and love, as well as many more you may not have ever heard of....30 minutes long....
    this video could include you!

http://www.bentrail.com

please dont ban me...just wanted to get the word out:eek:

2. FR8 LIFE

FR8 LIFE Member

UHHHH DID YOU HAPPEN TO CATCH THAT THREAD DO NOT ADVERTISE ON ARE BOARD SECOND HAVING SEEN THE FIRST HELL BENT LET ME JUST SAY IT SUCKED DICK IT WAS TRASH GOD I'M GLAD I GOT ME A DUBED COPY AND DIDNT PAY YOUR STILLY ASS FOR TAHT SHITY MOVIE
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=16487

3. hobbesv2

hobbesv2 Member

i liked it. fuckin graffiti videos man - they pretty much all sorta suck...

4. alabama

alabama Member

damn fr8life...you sure are a nice fellow....
    and such a great speller....its english dude...learn it:p

5. FR8 LIFE

FR8 LIFE Member

YEA I CANT SPELL AND YOU RECORD GUYS EATING THERE OWN SHIT AND PISS BUT HOW EVERY YOU GET YOUR JOLLIES YOUR SICK BUT YOUR FROM ALABAMA SO THATS PROB EVERY DAY LIFE DOWN THERE OR YOUR JUST A SICK ONE PROB. WITH A TROUBLED PAST.. DID YOUR DADDY USED TO MAKE YOU EAT SHIT

6. alabama

alabama Member

whats there not to enjoy about some crusty punk rocker eating their own shit??? are you just too hiphop to think thats funny?? that footage was actually collected while the band was on tour in pennsylvania, so keep putting my state down, because it makes me laugh and it keeps this thread at the top.....thanks.

7. AvoidsoutH

AvoidsoutH Junior Member

to all haters...

at least alabama is doing something. if they arent good now, maybe no. 5 will be the freshest freight video ever.
    gotta stick up for us podunks, nobody takes the south seriously for some reason.

8. krowteN

krowteN Guest

Re: to all haters...

thats the beauty of it.
    meanwhile some of the hardest writers to ever bless the side of a freight come out of the dirty dirty.

"how you gon ak like my rims aint clean"
    "how you gon ak like my neck dont bling"

9. El Sodoma

El Sodoma New Jack

10. El Sodoma

El Sodoma New Jack

Wouldn't that be mad boring?

11. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

hey genius, you know you could have combined those 2 replies.

12. crewk money

crewk money New Jack

^^^^yeah, he probably posted like that for the post-o-meter points.

13. Average White Railfan

14. Average White Railfan

15. Average White Railfan

look ma. i racked up 3 points in 1 sitting...im so coo!

^how gay