Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

************************ hella sikk tattz thread?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fist 666, Aug 4, 2011.

1. BigmouthStrikesAgain

BigmouthStrikesAgain New Jack

You guys know if "inkstar" is a good power source?

2. Deine Mudder

Deine Mudder Senior Member

3. backwaterbutthole

backwaterbutthole Member

Tattoo convention in SF this past weekend. Didn't make it out. Kind of bummed.

Would of liked to get some Kings Ave stuff but they were booked up. I also wouldn't want to get any work at a convention just seems like a weird vibe. Guess I would have just gone to look at stuff.

4. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Done by Giant about a month ago. Super stoked on it.

Capture.PNG

5. MaksCorenWylt

MaksCorenWylt New Jack

6. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

@TwinGuillotines

This is what remains. I don't know if you were around when the original thread disappeared. A huge loss for this whole forum, and the straw that broke the camel's back for a lot of the og users.

Help make this thread great again!

Boodah likes this.
  7. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

@uggpotts did a cool shrunken head recently

8. horse cock

horse cock Elite Member

9. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Yes. More posts like this. Always.

10. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

Sonju Rattler gave me a tattoo this year. Only thing I've been involved with for a while. Saw the "no spiritual release" sign behind the gate at Temple, while I was hanging out, after getting two tattoos from Jason. Freddy drew the tattoo that I got from Sonju, and when I was sitting on the bench in Tattoo 13, Sonju just said that he would do it, so I assumed the worst, and I went upstairs. Since the tattoo was a collab between Freddy Jason, who tattooed the first part last year, and Jason and Freddy did the other parts for free, I didn't expect that Sonju was going to ask me to pay 60 dollars for it. So, I paid him 25, and walked out.

It's a Thai enlightenment tattoo, and it's a heavy burden to take on, responsibly, because Freddy has the same and similar marks. I haven't been given a gift like this for a while, or, rather, ever. It gave me a whole lot more than I asked for, and now my path is moving way towards somewhere not in the Bay Area. Heard Higgs is up in Northern CA, so I might track him down to see a show. Jef is there, too.

11. horse cock

horse cock Elite Member

12. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

I need a Julie Andrews tattoo.

13. Boodah

Boodah Dirty Dozen Crew

Carolyn Le Bourgeious

tumblr_odgrvnsagz1ttq3tro1_500.jpg

tumblr_odbkhtzPfy1ttq3tro1_500.jpg

tumblr_odciy2oXFG1ttq3tro1_500.jpg

Fist 666 and Deine Mudder like this.