hell yeah, id bang jenn lopez even it meant to be executed the next day

Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Trend:

i dont really think Jennifer Lopez is all that hot... i dunno, i think she's too gassed up. her ass is too big for my taste. and i wouldn't really give too much to do anything with her

What are you talking about my man? Jlo aint really that pretty face wise. But that body is like whoa. I'd be all up in that booty. But I'd rather get at Mariah(before going crazy). I dont know if I'd give up my life to hit it once. If she let me once, they'd have to kill me cause then I'd be Sprung. For real, no shame.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Originally posted by Trend:

i dont really think Jennifer Lopez is all that hot... i dunno, i think she's too gassed up. her ass is too big for my taste. and i wouldn't really give too much to do anything with her

Word.

i have to agree that jlo isnt drop dead gorgious but any of you have seen her in the i real remix music video with ja rule....shes so cute, thats what make her pretty(to me). the girl that lives down the street type cute. i would fuck but i wouldnt die for it. plus i heard shes like 3 months prgnant with her choreographer boyfriend's baby.

Guest dukeofyork

id fuck any of them...but id have to have a rubber, and i surely wouldnt want to die from it. i probably wouldnt do it if i had a serious girlfriend out of respect..

I would only have sex with Mariah and agree to be put to death. If I knew I got her pregnant that way I know she would carry my seed. Gotta pass on the family name.

"Mariaah Hot like Fire" ODB

I second that!

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Originally posted by curious george:

nah man. mariah a nasty bitch. i'd plug j-ho over her anyday. no doubt. and beyonce from destiny's child. i think her little sister is the new one in the group. and most of the bitches from dream. and that hispanic lookin gal in 3lw.

bump

what the fuck is that markos???? yeah id fuck her, but not if i had to die. well actully it depends how i would be killed.. i mean if they like cut my dick off and made me eat it and then burned me alive, hell no. but if i just like passed out and died cuz i was so stoked that i fucked her, that would be ok. hhhmmm im strange

j-lo is dope as long as she's out of that fuckin herb p-diddy's influence. he had her looking like such a hoochie mama when they were together. i hate braids and corn ro's on girls, and i can't really mess with those huge earrings a lot of ghetto puerto rican chics wear. jlo looks better when she wears nicer stuff.

Archived