Hell ya...PATRIOTS...i love my fucking team

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

greatest superbowl upset ever

and perhaps the best superbowl ever, or at least in recent memory. god damn! i'm with cracked, i'm wilding out. you simply have to love this TEAM. yes indeedy.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

does anyone else think it's a little odd that the Patriots won in this patriotic era..

Matter of fact, Smart dropped the conspiracy theory in the other NFL thread. But seriously I find it hard to believe that the entire Rams organization (and the Pats), for any amount of money, would collaborate to make a jingoist sham out of one of the greatest annual sporting events this country puts on. I think they just had the best preparation of any team in the league this year, and a little magic working with them. (As Mr. Lombardi said, "Luck is when preparation meets opportunity", and New England proved it this year.)

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

does anyone else think it's a little odd that the Patriots won in this patriotic era..

ITS RIGGED!!!!! i havent watched football in 2 years now....i didnt even know what teams were playing in the super bowl until today...and i didnt even know the super bowl was played today untill about 30 mniutes ago

Sweet Tammany Tits!

yeah, it's pretty easy to discount the entire years worth of hard work it took the Pats to get to the SuperBowl, as well as the superb on field play this evening, when you think about the geopolitical implications of a Patriots win. Any JCT* worth his salt can spot the obvious conspiracy, fight the power!

*JCT - junior conspiracy theorist - an elite group comprised exclusively of individuals who have seen two (2) Oliver Stone films and own one (1) Rage Against the Machine album (no copies, original tapes or cds ONLY)

Re: Sweet Tammany Tits!

Originally posted by Smart

*JCT - junior conspiracy theorist - an elite group comprised exclusively of individuals who have seen two (2) Oliver Stone films and own one (1) Rage Against the Machine album (no copies, original tapes or cds ONLY)

HAHA

Archived