this was on the walmart webpage.

The Spray-Paint Mystery

Author: Medearis, Angela Shelf

Illustrator: Williams, Richard

See larger photo

List Price: $3.99

Our Price: $3.19

You Save: $0.80 (20%)

Availability: Usually takes 2 to 3 business days to process before shipping.

Need it by Dec. 24?

If this item shows 1-2 day availability, order by noon (ET), Dec. 19, using Priority shipping. Otherwise, please see details.

Release Date 12/1/1996, Pages 102

Scholastic, Inc., ISBN 0590484745

Description

Someone's been painting graffiti on the walls. Could it be the new kid, Miguel? Or Nicky, who paints scenery for school plays? Or maybe even that big scary guy? Cameron finally has a chance to prove that he can be a great detective just like his dad. With help from his best friend, Tarann, it's up to him to solve this paint puzzle!

Top of Page

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

why would you be looking at the walmart homeage?

cuz i wanted to see if you can order paint bulk but i guess not. Has anyone ever ordered bulk paint from any wholesaler or anything? I'm looking for less than 87c a can, i love that walmart shit.

It's not easy for third-grader Cameron Thompson to stay out of trouble at school. He can't resist a good prank, which usually lands him in the principal's office for a reprimand. But Cameron's been trying hard to stay out of Mr. Garcia's office, and a good mystery is just what he needs. Someone has been spray-painting a wall of the school, and Cameron decides to solve the mystery with the able assistance of his friend and sometime adversary, Tarann. Cameron has the routine down pat--after all, his father is a police officer. Like a veteran detective, Cameron collects evidence, questions suspects, and examines motives. He finds that he's got plenty of suspects, but his snooping is getting more and more dangerous. Cameron's persistence and daring are sure to win over reluctant readers, who will cheer his exploits. Even though Cameron is no angel himself, he has an emerging sense of what's good for the greater community and compassion for the feelings of others.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/059...5626895-6431226

Archived