HEFNER...THE MAN WHO MAKES HIS DREAMS INTO REALITY

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

LETS HEAR IT FOR HUGH!!

i just seen this little/big special on A&E showing the life of Hugh Hefner.the man has been doing this for a long time and it seemed all they could really talk about is how much fun he has and all his girl friends.

its very impressive.the man is old, yet he still lives young.he has special days he holds off for time to spend with his friends,to play cards and to watch movies with people he cares for, some being friends since the 50's.which i feel is a good thing.

we all know when we see those little things on tv about a party at the playboy mansion, "that we would all like to be there."i mean come on!people like Andy Dick get pleasure going to a P.B Party.

watching this special made me wonder, "now what can i do to live the way that would fill my life with such joy and have playtime with a tad of responsibility that would be fun to me?"his story is a very inspirational one.

now time for some pics of the motherfuckin asshole thats surrounded by beautyful nekkid women, that adore his charm, his lifestyle, and his money.

http://www.aggeggioso.it/scans/scans/hefner.gif'>

my fav^^

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/hefner/images/story.75.party.jpg'>

http://www.eonline.com/Celebs/Outabout/Archive99/Images/hefner.playmates.101299.jpg'>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/art/photogallery/gen/grammys2002/hefner.JPG'>

http://www.mycottage.com/spfxmag/images/Hefner.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

YUCK

my old roommate moved to LA after college and met HUgh in a bar and he invited her back to the masion to one of his parties, and she experienced and learned a lot of the hugh way of life. the girlfriends are given an allowance and sleep in like dorm quarters and are kept like barbie dolls. they are given fake hair and have it dyed so they all look the same, most get boob jobs. he has one for every day of the week to "satisfy" him.

so my friend goes every sunday for a free spa and uses the facilities. she goes to all the parties which sometimes end up as huge orgies. one time she ended up fucking another girl with a strap on. then eventually ended up doing hugh, who then asked her to be a "girlfriend" . whatever i think it gross how these girls let themselves be kept like barbie dolls for money.

i guess the parties would be fun, and my friend said the waiters were really hot, and movie people traipse through all the time but sex with hugh??????? YUCK!!!!

i'll post a pic of my friend in a sec...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by willy.wonka

"now what can i do to live the way that would fill my life with such joy and have playtime with a tad of responsibility that would be fun to me?"

You can start by having an assload of money. Beer,

El Mamerro

how hugh become rich.....

he did some shit in wwII like writing i think...he came back to the states, and started a magazine filled with music, girls, stories, etc etc....the magazine got popular, he became rich, and he started all that shit you see right there...today magazines filled with that kinda shit are common, but in the 50s it was something new so it gained success (learned this from myfat dad)

Guest Canadiano

"I'm trying to count zeros and hoes like Hugh Hefner" - somebody from Binary Star.

I respect Hef to the fullest. His lifestyle ain't for everyone, but it is the epitome of balling and playerism, straight up. He is THE millionaire playboy.

I saw that special on A&E too.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ubejinxed

YUCK

my old roommate moved to LA after college and met HUgh in a bar and he invited her back to the masion to one of his parties, and she experienced and learned a lot of the hugh way of life. the girlfriends are given an allowance and sleep in like dorm quarters and are kept like barbie dolls. they are given fake hair and have it dyed so they all look the same, most get boob jobs. he has one for every day of the week to "satisfy" him.

so my friend goes every sunday for a free spa and uses the facilities. she goes to all the parties which sometimes end up as huge orgies. one time she ended up fucking another girl with a strap on. then eventually ended up doing hugh, who then asked her to be a "girlfriend" . whatever i think it gross how these girls let themselves be kept like barbie dolls for money.

i guess the parties would be fun, and my friend said the waiters were really hot, and movie people traipse through all the time but sex with hugh??????? YUCK!!!!

i'll post a pic of my friend in a sec...

it really is pathetic how girls can just go and fuck this old geezer for whatever pathetic reason.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by ubejinxed

then eventually ended up doing hugh, who then asked her to be a "girlfriend". i'll post a pic of my friend in a sec...

did she say if he was packing or not??? :lol: he must be to be able to keep up with all them broads he is working with...

and yes post her pik! ;)

Archived