hedwig and the angy inch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've seen the movie several times but from what I understand the theatrical version is way better. I know that where I live a local theatre group did a show of Hedwig and the reviews were amazing. Saying better than the travelling show and the movie combined. It only ran for a week and I missed it. Hopefully they'll bring it back.

But, in the movie... some of the best rock I've heard in a long time...

the play / musical cversion was alot harder to follow from what i was told by a freind of mine that saw the play with me. i like the polay alot though , because it was sooo simple , minimilist , and to the point. it was extremely well done. teh band that played is composed of local musicians , and there were alot of local refrences made which was cool to see.

the music is excelent , and i egret not getting the cd i found in the used section at my favorite record shop yesterday.

You guys have got to be kidding me?!?!?!?? You actually enjoyed that garbage??? My girlfriend made me watch it once, i got about half way through it before I turned it off. Give me West Side Story any day.....

Guest chicken bone

Crazy movie! I remember watching it a year ago (downloaded of of the internet). When I get the chance I'll probably cop it on DVD or what... Good original musical/movie. If I ever have the chance to see it theatrically I will.

Archived