Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hedge Jumping, the sport of the FUTURE!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Butterscotch, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Jack

Ever Jumped into a hedge? Why not give it a shot. To do this you'll need ideal conditions such as a considerable, but ageeable amount of liquer flowing through you. Then all it take is your neighbours bushy, but cushy newly trimmed hedge - you can also find mad ones around railway embankments - and away you go! High Ho Silver, AWAY!!!

2. Butterscotch

Butterscotch New Jack

3. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

not for the weak of spirit...

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

That is sick, and by sick I mean disgusting.

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

hedge junping is so four years ago. and we called it "hedge-core"

6. exhibitone

exhibitone Guest

yep i totally agree^

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Oh god, that seriously had me LOLZ'ing.

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

:lol: it did exhibit some gayness

9. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

Habit your so dirty!

10. villain

villain Veteran Member

Well whatever....
    Just whatever you do don't dive into it head first, unless of course your hiding from the cops but then put your arms over your freakin eyes or you got problems.
    drunk ass idiot.

11. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

i find jumping over hedges and other various items has become a sport for me and other suckers whilst walking home from getting drunk also sliding down and across rails while raining or in snow is quite equal also infact last week i got into quite the rough fist fight arguing over who could jump over the railing and off the playground better

YES!!

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

i find hedge jumping quite pussy. Like omega pussy. Theres nothing like finding a beat up car and just plowing through field. find a nice drop off and a rock, youre set.

13. griffin your face

griffin your face Senior Member

14. DOLR....LED

DOLR....LED Member

I jumped off a two storie building into one haha beat that!...we do the shit all the time..but i tried it at my friends house off the peak of his roof and totaly missed the bush and hit the ground...so i guess the moral of the story is dont do this shit SOBER because you think about it to much you just need to let it flow hahah yeah