hecz zonne got and the rest of you

mr.VIRS

o.k this is the last thread ill be opening but it goes like this

i m a kid in israel the chances of me meeting one of you all is 0 so

since hecz has my book and i got him and meance to hit it up i was wondering who else want to hit it up cuz i want to see all of your works in real life and not computer so leave a messege here or

send me mail to asi_cap2@walla.co.il

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GIVE THIS GUY A BREAK... HE'S IN ISRAEL!!!

the fact that the kid even knows what GRAFITTI IS over there is AWESOME!!! All of us have access to shit loads of live work but he DOESN'T... do him a favor and drop some flavor... and Virs (drop the Mr.) Also the TOY attitude about yourself and keep developing your skillz cuz there aint a PUBE in this forum that didn't start that way...

I guess Dorkst@R has your book right now & then I'm gonna throw some more work in there for you while HeCz scans it... I enjoy seeing certain people chit-chattering about shit but never posting... THE SAME FOOLS THAT DON'T HIT BOOKS, BRICKS, or METAL!!!

(what up stank3*(SkyN)... haven't seen you for a minute???)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000008.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000012.jpg'>

mEn@cE* :king: wE

virs..

u ever wanna send your book out to cali im game.. i gave u alot of shit.. but after reading this point it made me think. you dont have access to all the things we do.. so your trying to learn anyway u can.. i can appreciate that..

names

elk.adk.ark.

Re: GIVE THIS GUY A BREAK... HE'S IN ISRAEL!!!

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

the fact that the kid even knows what GRAFITTI IS over there is AWESOME!!! All of us have access to shit loads of live work but he DOESN'T... do him a favor and drop some flavor... and Virs (drop the Mr.) Also the TOY attitude about yourself and keep developing your skillz cuz there aint a PUBE in this forum that didn't start that way...

I guess Dorkst@R has your book right now & then I'm gonna throw some more work in there for you while HeCz scans it... I enjoy seeing certain people chit-chattering about shit but never posting... THE SAME FOOLS THAT DON'T HIT BOOKS, BRICKS, or METAL!!!

(what up stank3*(SkyN)... haven't seen you for a minute???)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000008.jpg'>

[ is that by you??? it looks like cryroks style on that 'y' just wondering...dope non the less...siso..packs in the mail man....[by me this time!!!!!!!]:D

GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE FINALLY REALIZE...

StanK3 - i enjoyed hitting your book in the little amount of time that i had... cuz i saw a lot of work that the rest of the people on here have to offer ( except those shit talkers )...

PhynE - to label handstyles is insane & no that is not cryrok... i made that sticker a while before i got SkyN's book... but I did enjoy what CRY, CyzM & HaveK had to offer...

SwiF1 - junior in College...

VirS - aren't you excited that I got your back...

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Originally posted by stank3

hecz can u please sketch my name so i can jock all the letters?....... haha wassup virs im jp..... hecz man....how u been...u havent been online latley!.........peace

:lol:

wooooooooooooow

i cant belive you all want to hit my book....woophoe

now i got only one request ....actually 2

i want my book to be hitted by zone and by got1 hecz you know there adress send it to them and to the rest but the book has to come back to you.....

peace

btw menace i m so happy you tooke time to hit my book

Archived