Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hecz zonne got and the rest of you

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by mr.VIRS, Feb 18, 2003.

1. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS Member

o.k this is the last thread ill be opening but it goes like this
    i m a kid in israel the chances of me meeting one of you all is 0 so
    since hecz has my book and i got him and meance to hit it up i was wondering who else want to hit it up cuz i want to see all of your works in real life and not computer so leave a messege here or
    send me mail to [email protected]

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

ummm...hecs can you draw my name?

3. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

mine too.....;)

4. newjersey

newjersey Member

hecz can u please sketch my name so i can jock all the letters?....... haha wassup virs im jp..... hecz man....how u been...u havent been online latley!.........peace

5. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

LMAO i like this thread:p

6. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

me too ....cant wait till it gets ugly in here...hahaaha:crazy:

7. dork

dork Member

8. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS Member

al this responses meens that you want to hit
    oh and btw i didnt ask from no one to do my name i asked if you can hit it up i dont care wut name

9. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

Yeah.. but at least virs isnt a complete toy (directed to no one in particular)

10. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS Member

you know i may be a toy by skills but i aint no toy by aditute i learnd shit during the time i was here well now for real do you all want to hit my book?

11. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

yeh dude he aint no toy by attitude, he read a message board on the internet, whatsup now

12. MeNaCe 25K

MeNaCe 25K New Jack

GIVE THIS GUY A BREAK... HE'S IN ISRAEL!!!

the fact that the kid even knows what GRAFITTI IS over there is AWESOME!!! All of us have access to shit loads of live work but he DOESN'T... do him a favor and drop some flavor... and Virs (drop the Mr.) Also the TOY attitude about yourself and keep developing your skillz cuz there aint a PUBE in this forum that didn't start that way...
    I guess [email protected] has your book right now & then I'm gonna throw some more work in there for you while HeCz scans it... I enjoy seeing certain people chit-chattering about shit but never posting... THE SAME FOOLS THAT DON'T HIT BOOKS, BRICKS, or METAL!!!

(what up stank3*(SkyN)... haven't seen you for a minute???)
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000008.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00296722f00000012.jpg'>
    [email protected]* :king: wE

13. newjersey

newjersey Member

haha menace...how u been... bored outa my ass....good looks tho on the shit u did in my book....peace

14. mr.VIRS

mr.VIRS Member

meance hit me on aim viruspsb ( i dont change my aim name cuz it tooke me years to get all the writers i have)

15. newjersey

newjersey Member

HEcz....if u read this..... send me his book!!!!!!! haha i love hitten books....peace man..