Hear me out/defuse this one!

Frate_Raper

I hate when people try to defuse a situation or down play things with excuses, or when people try to make things out like your crazy.I find drunk people do this alot. I get so pissed off when some sloppy fuck trys to tell me that I'm over reacting because I've been drinking or that they're friend didn't say what I just heard him say.

YES THIS GOES SOME WHERE

Last night my lady had her homies over for some new years drinks,I'm fine with drinking because I've made the choice not to take part doesn't mean that I expect others not too.I buy her booze and even a bottle of Champane for all to enjoy, some of my homies are over were all having fun! Then My ladys bestfriend rolls in with her boyfriend lets call him HOMEO. I hate this man, he's made some violent actions towards my lady and some comments I don't like,he never does that shit around me well because he'll get stomped. So things are a little heated between all the guests and some of my crew because they know this guy and they know our past and not to qoute Thin Lizzy but "the drink will flow and the blood will spill and if the boys want to fight you'd better let them".....my bestfriend goes outside to use his phone when HOMEO starts running his yapper about him.

I snapped and straight called HOMEO out, dude wouldn't stand up and brawl, my lady is in my grill trying to calm me down........SHE TELLS ME I'VE HAD TO MUCH TO DRINK AND THAT I'M OVER REACTING, then she trys to tell me that he didn't say what I just heard him say.I almost hit her too.She went on to make me out to be crazy and drunk to everyone but my boys for the obvious reasons OF ME BEING STRAIGHT EDGE.I'm so insulted that I've yet to speak to her with out say "YEAP,NOPE,MAYBE".

I'm sooooooooooooo pissed and I feel completely justified in standing up for my best friend but she doesn't think of it as that at all.I hate being played like a fool and I hate people assuming I'm wasted and making me out to be some stupid drunk jock!AM I ALONE IN FEELING THIS WAY?Does this happen to anyone else?

LETS TALK ABOUT HER FOR MINUTEO HERE

Shes eating shrimp and other various finger foods were serving and keeps trying to tounge kiss me with food in her mouth.......she then notices I'm upset and swings vodka and trys to kiss me.She wakes up this morning and instead of putting on like and old sweater or t-shirt SHE PUTS ON MY BRAND NEW FLESSE JACKET I'VE YET TO WEAR, she slept in it all day making smell like hang over and portugese people.She bitched all day about being thirsty, so I'd bring her water and it wouldn't be cold enough or it was to hot.She refuses to take a tylonol but shes bitched about her head allllllllllll day.I just dropped her off at her fams house because I'm done I can't deal with her any more!

bitch is on her way the fuck out.................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you shoulda brought out the slap a hoe and smacked her good with it. or atleast choked the bitch.

lol.

people make me out to be all kindsa shit, and 3/4 the time they dont know me. so i definately feel you on that shit. i dont really care what people think, as long as its true. ahhaha.

your girl was probably trying to make excuses that you were drink so you and your friends wouldnt kill HOMEO. sorry to hear about your luck. i think anyone would have reacted the way you did.

i was kinda bummed that your girl tried to kiss you with food in her mouth. that's kinda gnarly...

I don't think you got played, you did the right thing. Dudes like that need to get lumped every so often (some more often than others).

Now as far as your girl, how long have you been dating?

I wouldn't tolerate that shit, if you stand up for one of your friends she shouldn't defend the person who was shitting on them. You should just tell her that it was wrong of her to do and that you are pissed at her because of it. I see your point about the fleece thing, just get it dry cleaned and don't make that the topic of your discussion, because it is nothing compared to the other situation.

This is why I am glad I am single, girls are always drama in one way or another, and my tolerance level is not what it used to be. I can't tell you how many times I have just got up and left places due to ex g/f drama. I remember this one time I was out to dinner with an ex and she was ragging on me over some shit; so as she was mid sentence, I got up and threw a ton of money on the table and said: "This should cover dinner, the tip, and your cab ride home. Later!" I left and ignored all of her calls for the rest of the night and next day.

I'm still pissed but cooled out, I talked to my bestfriend last night for a while about this and I'm going to get into with my ol'lady over that shit.It puts her in a bad spot but what ever.

I didn't get played she treid to use her female persuation to get me to cool out when the last thing I needed was to be told to calm down, that makes everything worse.When that didn't work she didn't side with me and made me out to look retarded.Thats the issue, this isn't the first time, I'm always wrong when I blow up and she's around...she makes out to be some sort of monster,I have a wicked temper and I speak my mind but I'm nothing like the Hulk.

I think I've let this go to long with out arguing with her so it mite be lost, but I had to take care of her stupid ass yesterday because she said she didn't need to drink water and was horribly hung over.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Jan 2 2005, 03:23 PM

This is why I am glad I am single, girls are always drama in one way or another, and my tolerance level is not what it used to be. I can't tell you how many times I have just got up and left places due to ex g/f drama. I remember this one time I was out to dinner with an ex and she was ragging on me over some shit; so as she was mid sentence, I got up and threw a ton of money on the table and said: "This should cover dinner, the tip, and your cab ride home. Later!" I left and ignored all of her calls for the rest of the night and next day.

that's pretty badass right there. :haha:

Wow that's a fucked up situation.

Well I dunno you may be going a little harsh on her. This is her best friends boyfriend you are talking about here. She was probably having a conflict of interests. She tried to defuse you in other manners but made you out to be a drunk, which is not cool, but SHE was drunk so I wouldn't be too hard on her.

I too hate it when people accuse me of being drunk... because I talk like I'm drunk and I look like I'm drunk. Doesn't mean I AM drunk. I also hate it when people deny saying what they did. Makes me want to go "Deny this bitch!" and slam my fist under their solar plexus.

But definately talk to her about this. If you let little things like sleeping in your fleece destroy your relationship you are never going to be happy. No one has an instruction manual for Frate Raper, so don't expect people to know exactly what you want all the time. You must work this out with her somehow.... the extent to which you are willing to work together will determine the success of this relationship, not your tolerance level and her ignorance of your pet peeves.

Well, good luck.

you and your buds could have just bombed

on dude, and asked questions later.

while beamin on him, you could've yelled out,

"this is my partay fool, get teh fuck out my house!!"

then roll his ass out...who's house was this party at?

and if your girl got outta line after that, slap her.

and if she gets up...

then, you could have said you were drunk,

and everything would have been ok!

;)

We had it out and she admits I'm right,which is something I don't like it's not whos right it's about making things better.............

She says she doesn't know what she said because she was drunk...........this isn't the first time shes dropped the ball on the straight edge thing(YES SHE KNOWS WHAT IT IS).I'm still pissed at HOMEO and I know she was trying to protect her friend and her house from us trashing it fighting,but if that was some girl smack talking her friend she'd hit her, so I feel it was just.

I'm going to try to work on this whole thing...Villian have we dated?ahahah the hand book thing sounds like an ex of mines speach.

Haha... No you are very, very far from my type, sorry Frate Raper... :)

Well I guess if this is a recurring trend about the hand book it's safe to assume it's something you should work on.

I'm glad you talked this through with your girl.

And you are right, it's about working it out, not about who's right. I like that. So this is a good sign.... she is capable of reason when she is sober and hopefully next time she will have your back when she is drunk. Actually maybe it's not such a good idea for her to be drinking.... she sounds like she doesn't handle it very well.