Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Hear me out/defuse this one!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Frate_Raper, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I hate when people try to defuse a situation or down play things with excuses, or when people try to make things out like your crazy.I find drunk people do this alot. I get so pissed off when some sloppy fuck trys to tell me that I'm over reacting because I've been drinking or that they're friend didn't say what I just heard him say.

YES THIS GOES SOME WHERE

Last night my lady had her homies over for some new years drinks,I'm fine with drinking because I've made the choice not to take part doesn't mean that I expect others not too.I buy her booze and even a bottle of Champane for all to enjoy, some of my homies are over were all having fun! Then My ladys bestfriend rolls in with her boyfriend lets call him HOMEO. I hate this man, he's made some violent actions towards my lady and some comments I don't like,he never does that shit around me well because he'll get stomped. So things are a little heated between all the guests and some of my crew because they know this guy and they know our past and not to qoute Thin Lizzy but "the drink will flow and the blood will spill and if the boys want to fight you'd better let them".....my bestfriend goes outside to use his phone when HOMEO starts running his yapper about him.

I snapped and straight called HOMEO out, dude wouldn't stand up and brawl, my lady is in my grill trying to calm me down........SHE TELLS ME I'VE HAD TO MUCH TO DRINK AND THAT I'M OVER REACTING, then she trys to tell me that he didn't say what I just heard him say.I almost hit her too.She went on to make me out to be crazy and drunk to everyone but my boys for the obvious reasons OF ME BEING STRAIGHT EDGE.I'm so insulted that I've yet to speak to her with out say "YEAP,NOPE,MAYBE".

I'm sooooooooooooo pissed and I feel completely justified in standing up for my best friend but she doesn't think of it as that at all.I hate being played like a fool and I hate people assuming I'm wasted and making me out to be some stupid drunk jock!AM I ALONE IN FEELING THIS WAY?Does this happen to anyone else?

LETS TALK ABOUT HER FOR MINUTEO HERE

Shes eating shrimp and other various finger foods were serving and keeps trying to tounge kiss me with food in her mouth.......she then notices I'm upset and swings vodka and trys to kiss me.She wakes up this morning and instead of putting on like and old sweater or t-shirt SHE PUTS ON MY BRAND NEW FLESSE JACKET I'VE YET TO WEAR, she slept in it all day making smell like hang over and portugese people.She bitched all day about being thirsty, so I'd bring her water and it wouldn't be cold enough or it was to hot.She refuses to take a tylonol but shes bitched about her head allllllllllll day.I just dropped her off at her fams house because I'm done I can't deal with her any more!

bitch is on her way the fuck out.................

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

the fleece thing shouldnt matter.

thats all i have to say.

3. roadpig

roadpig Dirty Dozen Crew

bros before hoes!

next time she gets outta line, slap her.
    if she gets up, slap her again.

4. TURBOCAPSLOK

TURBOCAPSLOK Elite Member

MY GIRL WOULDNT DO THAT, SHE ALWAYS TAKES MY SIDE. WHICH IS RAD. BUT FUCK THAT I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. WHEN PEOPLE MAKE YOU OUT TO BE CRAZY OR NOT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. YOU SHOULDVE JUST STRAIGHT UP NOT LET THIS DUDE INTO YOUR PLACE

5. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

you shoulda brought out the slap a hoe and smacked her good with it. or atleast choked the bitch.

lol.

people make me out to be all kindsa shit, and 3/4 the time they dont know me. so i definately feel you on that shit. i dont really care what people think, as long as its true. ahhaha.

6. dkab

dkab Member

People make you out to be a looser.

And they are right.

7. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

this sounds like one of those situations when everything the woman does, no matter how small pisses you off and you just want to throw her against a wall. You'll get over it

8. Neskoner

Neskoner New Jack

how long have you been with her?i would have dropped her long ago unless you had some mad feelings for her.

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

t: hehe
    d: the entity?
    t: yes
    d: of course
    t: hehe
    d: i honestly felt happy about it
    d: thats wy i smiled

10. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

i cant believe she made your fleece smell like portugese people...

thats wrong!

11. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Veteran Member

Damn she wore it before you even really did.I would have flipped out about that.

Also you should have just kicked the shit out of HOMEO..

12. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

you should of slapped her when your first met her so she doesnt say "you dont treat me like you used to"

13. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

this girl sounds like a fucking problem child! DUMP HER!

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

your girl was probably trying to make excuses that you were drink so you and your friends wouldnt kill HOMEO. sorry to hear about your luck. i think anyone would have reacted the way you did.

i was kinda bummed that your girl tried to kiss you with food in her mouth. that's kinda gnarly...

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Holy shit.. PJ. Where you been?