heads living after they get cut off

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HESHIANDET@Mar 4 2005, 02:06 AM

seriously, do they?

Well, technically they're dying as soon as they're removed. Perception only takes 250 milliseconds though, so it's likely that they can see something. Your body though, is in shock and it would be unlikely that you could process much mentally.

Cockroaches, on the other hand can "live" without their heads. When each of their individual legs is placed in a seperate petree dish of water (while still connected to their body) they can learn to predict patterns of shocks, and their next leg in the pattern will raise before a shock is administered. That shit spooks me :shook:

i heard about a magician who for his final trick.. he would cut his head off and blink twice..i think he did it to.

as long as there is a little bit of blood flow in the head..it will live..for like only 20 seconds though.

but thats enught time to think.

AWW FUCK......Dude, those guys are real dicks. (if your head was cut off by someone)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by bobthebuilder@Mar 3 2005, 09:18 PM

If its a clean swift cut then a good 5 seconds.

Thats right, and make no mistake, thats a LOT of thinking there