1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Heading into florida

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by pisspot, Jun 7, 2004.

1. pisspot

pisspot 12oz Junior Member

Heading into florida

Discussion started by pisspot - Jun 7, 2004

I write up in Ottawa, Canada and Ill be spending a week in Naples, Florida... if theres anyone here that knows of some spots for flicks let me know via msn or email at kayfore@hotmail.com i dont come on here alot so i know most of you will think im a cop but whatever... hopefully someone can gimme a hand.. thanks

pisspot - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. fr8otech

fr8otech 12oz Senior Member

fr8otech - Replied Jun 7, 2004

I can back him up, he's legit

fr8otech - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Jun 9, 2004

i would give you an email but naples is way too far south. hahaha

according to mapquest (if you want), you can drive east for a few hours and hit up miami

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jun 10, 2004

Naples is hated, well... I suppose it's a wondrous outpost for the rich but, spread out with no freights and no real action I've heard of... maybe some SurX3 tags but that probably hasn't even found it's way out there...

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. pisspot

pisspot 12oz Junior Member

pisspot - Replied Jun 16, 2004

thanks, just got back... theres not even one tag in that whole town... saw some freights inland though.. its like a florida version of beverley hills... did manage to find a cool rail museum though if your a rail nerd

pisspot - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. inkblots

inkblots 12oz Member

inkblots - Replied Jun 22, 2004

wheres that museum im stuck next to ft. myers with shit to do.. i moved and theres no fucking scene down here and a crazy buff im gunna check out downtown ft. myers tonite,

no car.

inkblots - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Jun 22, 2004

i had some tags there last year when i was there. it sucked.

8. imation

imation New Jack

imation - Replied Jun 24, 2004

wish i could help, cause i live in orlando right now, there's this dude named nesto, u might see is name on some trucks....kinda cool...but i don't have any pics, trucks be flying by so fast

imation - Rank: New Jack - Messages: