Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Headaches..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ClueTwo, Aug 4, 2004.

1. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Do you get'em?

How do you get rid of them?

Suggestions on making them not come on at all?

I have been getting the worst freakin headaches every single day right about lunch time at work. I have been taking Excedrin or Ibuprofin to help the pain, but it's only temporary. I also have been drinking about a gallon of water a day thinking it was dehydration. I'm sick of these fuckin migraines and I don't think the doc is gonna do anything more then possibly perscribe me more medication. I do not want more medication, actually I want noe at all. I'm too fuckin young to have to worry about pills and medicating all my tittly wink problems...

Thanks..My aching head appreciates it..

2. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i get no reason headaches sometimes, i had one yesterday. i have this reoccuring sickness that includes bad headaches. it requires two or three Excedrin a day.

3. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i didn't know you were getting these horrible headaches...
    stress combined with heat maybe?

i had one earlier today, but that's bcuz
    i ate meat real late last night and didn't drink water.

drinking water throughout the day is good,
    maybe you need a healthy dose of fruits and vegetables too.

feel better cluetwo!

4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

i get terrible headaches a lot.

if you are getting nausea or dizziness or see spots or hear ringing in your ears from the pain, you're getting migraines and they need to be treated with a prescription.

i dunno how to get rid of them.

besides pills and long backrubs and loads of sex

5. 455

455 Guest

I usually just take Advil or something,drink water and try to cool down and not think.

6. destroya

destroya Senior Member

gimme eleven excedrin, my head'll spin; medicine'll get me revvin' like a 747 jet engine.

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i used to get terrible headaches after lunch to the point where i really had to go home and if i dont make it in time, i would vomit about 4 times during the afternoon. it got really bad. thats when i started to smoke weed at work. it really helped me out and the headaches are completely gone. i'm sure that isnt an option for you.....i've also tried drinking lots of water and taking a 15 minute walk to get some air.

8. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Got the pills (imitrex from a guy here), lots of backrubs, and my fair share of the freaky deaky. I still get some nasty Migraines (all the symptoms you described).

I'm just gonnna call the doctor and make an appointment, but thanks for sharing everyone..

I like Dev's choice to go smoke a hoot, but my house is far to drive just to get stonie. I think it would really help to make my brain stop trying to do so much shit at once.

It could easily be the food I'm eatting or not eatting for that matter. Since the erection(hahaha) of our kegerator my nights have been fluids for the most part. I should really chill on the alcohol. I think I just solved my own problem..Fuck Doctors..

9. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

indica buds work well to kill headaches or at least dull them.

10. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

That's what I'm talking about...

11. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

....i get them from not eating, 90% of the time...

12. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

weed (yes, even really super good shit) makes my headaches worse, and sometimes even brings em on.

migraines are terrible.

there have been studies that have shown that caffeine helps cure a headache..
    that's what they put in 'excedrin' to make it 'the headache crap'

so you could try drinking a dr pepper with your aspirin or whatever.

nasty migraines have finally found some treatment though...they used to be utterly incurable and now there are a few different pills on the market that my mom has said are quite effective.
    they are very expensive though, as you might assume.

you could also try meditation or yoga to reduce stress.

good luck and feel better!

13. hail

hail Junior Member

i have a headache every single day .. and i have 1 right now .. i take tylonel extra strength and it goes away .. :p

14. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

drink water...take a pill and not think about having a headache, take your mind completly off of it...and it goes away, for me anyway

15. crave

crave Veteran Member

headaches suck. i woke up with one today. tylenol usually kills the headaches i get. and if i get one right before bed tylenol pm does the trick.

nightly intoxication used to be the cause of most of my headaches. cut back on that and see what that does. hopefully it helps.

good luck.