Headaches..

ClueTwo

Do you get'em?

How do you get rid of them?

Suggestions on making them not come on at all?

I have been getting the worst freakin headaches every single day right about lunch time at work. I have been taking Excedrin or Ibuprofin to help the pain, but it's only temporary. I also have been drinking about a gallon of water a day thinking it was dehydration. I'm sick of these fuckin migraines and I don't think the doc is gonna do anything more then possibly perscribe me more medication. I do not want more medication, actually I want noe at all. I'm too fuckin young to have to worry about pills and medicating all my tittly wink problems...

Thanks..My aching head appreciates it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i didn't know you were getting these horrible headaches...

stress combined with heat maybe?

i had one earlier today, but that's bcuz

i ate meat real late last night and didn't drink water.

drinking water throughout the day is good,

maybe you need a healthy dose of fruits and vegetables too.

feel better cluetwo!

i get terrible headaches a lot.

if you are getting nausea or dizziness or see spots or hear ringing in your ears from the pain, you're getting migraines and they need to be treated with a prescription.

i dunno how to get rid of them.

besides pills and long backrubs and loads of sex

i used to get terrible headaches after lunch to the point where i really had to go home and if i dont make it in time, i would vomit about 4 times during the afternoon. it got really bad. thats when i started to smoke weed at work. it really helped me out and the headaches are completely gone. i'm sure that isnt an option for you.....i've also tried drinking lots of water and taking a 15 minute walk to get some air.

Originally posted by !@#$%

besides pills and long backrubs and loads of sex

Got the pills (imitrex from a guy here), lots of backrubs, and my fair share of the freaky deaky. I still get some nasty Migraines (all the symptoms you described).

I'm just gonnna call the doctor and make an appointment, but thanks for sharing everyone..

I like Dev's choice to go smoke a hoot, but my house is far to drive just to get stonie. I think it would really help to make my brain stop trying to do so much shit at once.

It could easily be the food I'm eatting or not eatting for that matter. Since the erection(hahaha) of our kegerator my nights have been fluids for the most part. I should really chill on the alcohol. I think I just solved my own problem..Fuck Doctors..

weed (yes, even really super good shit) makes my headaches worse, and sometimes even brings em on.

migraines are terrible.

there have been studies that have shown that caffeine helps cure a headache..

that's what they put in 'excedrin' to make it 'the headache crap'

so you could try drinking a dr pepper with your aspirin or whatever.

nasty migraines have finally found some treatment though...they used to be utterly incurable and now there are a few different pills on the market that my mom has said are quite effective.

they are very expensive though, as you might assume.

you could also try meditation or yoga to reduce stress.

good luck and feel better!

headaches suck. i woke up with one today. tylenol usually kills the headaches i get. and if i get one right before bed tylenol pm does the trick.

nightly intoxication used to be the cause of most of my headaches. cut back on that and see what that does. hopefully it helps.

good luck.

this might sound dumb to you, but try to find a good massage therapist in your area. Usually just working a few muscles in the back of your neck and the base of your head can release a lot of that pressure built up.

Do you clench your teeth when you get angry, or even when u sleep? I do, and get tons of tension headaches from it. Also sinus pressure buildup.

ive had a headache just about everyday my whole life.. sometimes so bad i get dizzy..

been to doctors everywhere and they cant figure out why..

i dont need glasses

i dont smoke.

i dont have too much caffeine..

i dont drink soda..

i went to a doctor last week and she said some people have migraines for no reason all the time too

or its stress she says... but all i know is they suck..

and pain pills dont work.

and im not stressed... so i dont know what it is..

Originally posted by !@#$%

weed (yes, even really super good shit) makes my headaches worse, and sometimes even brings em on.

the exact same thing happens to me.

i also used to make the mistake of trying to go to sleep to kill my headaches. would never work. i'd wake up with a hammer in my head.

Mine are usually caused by not eating for too long or from stress. Usually from stress.

I don't get em tooo often, but when i do i take an alieve and it seems to work.

your doing the best thing drinking lots of water. I hear caffeine (too much, not enough) brings em on too.

I think migraines might be hereditary to an extent. IF thats what you have, see if anyone else in your fam suffers from them and get some advice.

i hope you feel better :)

Archived