HEADACHES HEADACHES HEADACHES!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

do any of you guys know come cures for headaches and migraines??? does marijuana help calm it down or does it make it worse?? im suffering from migraines alot and it really sucks....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Catch22

Some of my friends swear that weed helps there headaches others say it makes it worse. I don't know about migraines but someone just told me that if you take half a lime & rub it on your forehead, your headache will go away. Haven't tried it though.

This is a sure cure for headaches:

Check it...

Muahahahahahaha.... :lol:

Sometimes people confuse migraine headaches.

Alot of time it's sinus headaches. It's more common for people with allergies but can affect anyone.

Please believe Motrin Migraine works well and fast.

Try getting a prescription for Entex. It helps clear the sinus passages and helps and prevents many headaches

Guest -MOE LESTER-

naw i get the real thing migraines, where my eyes suddenly start seeing flashes, i start getting dizzy, then my head starts to hurt like a bitch, then i lose stomach control and start puking.....i also get lots of normal headaches...can weed cure this?

I get migraines too. I just take the motrin migraine pills and have my girl rub my head.:cool:

fuck it do you really need another reason to smoke weed?

try it out, maybe it will. if you believe the weed can help it might.

Mind over matter.

• 6 months later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

nope doest work.....what are some pills i shuold try..migraines suck ass...i got another one today..came home...puked..took a fat shit and clogged the tiolet...my computer mouse also broke too...today sucked ass

Archived