Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HEAD TRANSPLANTS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by brown twinkie, Aug 24, 2001.

1. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

...some might find this interesting..definitely macabre..
    -http://204.202.137.117/sections/living/DailyNews/mckenzie_head980427.html
    -http://ukhealthcare.about.com/library/weekly/aa031101a.htm

2. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! Member

wheew. that was a bit much.
    i guess if i became a vegitable, i'd let someone use my body. i'm gonna start carving my initials into all my extremities though.

property of J.B.

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

thats scary..this body is mine...MINE GOD DAMNIT MINE!!!!

4. dumb hot

dumb hot Banned

think about this yo, instead of plastic surgery on bodies and shit, people will just grow the boides they want with all the features they want (by use of genetic stem cell balh blah blah) and then trnasplant their heads onto the body, and just have plastic surgery on their face. fucking scary sheieeeeeittttttttt