Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

he still is a douche...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by freeze, Aug 5, 2004.

1. freeze

freeze Member

just like a democrat...cut down the republican and make him look stupid publicly without any good cause. that's the kind of government i want to live under for sure.

i have long been a republican on this board and have actually enjoyed having e-arguments with many of you over various issues. that again was the intent of my 'kerry is a bitch' thread.

too bad seeking has no confidence in his candidate or his constituents and feels closing conversation is the best way to ensue a win...

2. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

lame-o

considering we're all deviants and vandals (some more than others) what's the point?

*(the point of fighting with the mods that is)

3. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

http://www.darwinfoundation.org/terrest/images/5110_two-penguins.jpg'>
    "Oh yes oh yes"

4. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

if you don't like kerry, fine.

but why make it something personal?
    aren't you the one on her calling him a "douche" ?
    that's not the way for YOU to win an argument either.

hahaha, this is a rich kid who gave it up to go to vietnam after all.

our current prez has given a million reasons to publicly destroy him.

he lied to the country to get support for premeptive war.

republican or democrat, dubya destroyed america's reputation in the eye's of the world, and as much as people don't want to admit it, the world's opinion does matter.

he reversed decades of international policy and unity by withdrawing from treaty after treaty.

i don't care anymore about arguing the fine points of liberalism v conservativism
    dubya is ruining america

have fun with the patriot act

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you're kidding right?
    i will debate you heads up on any topic you want, and make you (and your candidate) look like this biggest steaming piles of hypocritical shit in the history of modern politics.

seeks/that was me calling you out, in case you were too blinded by your own ignorance to notice.

6. freeze

freeze Member

let's go then...just to point out from the get-go, i don't deal with media shit as you have four years of that action to my two months. i want real dirt.

to get it started, every treaty we've withdrawn from has had a legit reason. first off, nato...fuck that action. for example, if you had an agreement with 19 of your closest friends that if any one of the 19 of you got your ass beat on the street, the other 18 were OBLIGATED to retaliate. and then, you did get your ass beat and your 18 bitch ass friends decided that you didn't get your ass beat bad enough for them to put their ass on the line. what would you say? i know what i would, and bush said just that , 'fuck you, i'll handle this shit myself then!'

*ding ding*

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

8. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

This will soon turn into one of my favorite threads.

That is, if freeze can muster the guster.

9. freeze

freeze Member

oh, freeze has the guster...i'm just waiting on seeks to quit surfing the web to dig up his beef...

anyone else is welcome to join in...

10. freeze

freeze Member

oh shit, wait, i forgot, he's got to cross-check all the shit he was going to talk with the lies of michael mooore...

11. This will be fantastic.

Let's try to avoid the usual thoroughly unwinnable gangbang and see how this kid measures up to seeking alone. You know, after all, he'll make a great trial-lawyer someday...

12. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

This guy is kidding right?

13. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

Only on one occasion...

...in the history of this nation of ours has a president withdrawn from a treaty without the approval of Congress.

07/26/2001 - Updated 09:00 PM ET

Issues that trouble White House

International treaties that the Bush administration has withdrawn from or has concerns about:

Anti-Ballistic Missile (1972): The administration says the ABM Treaty between the United States and Soviet Union should be scrapped because it bars development of national missile defenses.

START II (1993): The U.S.-Russian accord requires each side to reduce strategic nuclear weapons from 6,000 to a range of 3,000-3,500 by 2007. The Senate has ratified the treaty, but the Russian Duma has conditioned ratification on U.S. Senate approval of changes in START II and the ABM Treaty. President Bush is not seeking to ratify those changes. He wants to end, not amend, the ABM Treaty. He has launched new talks with Russia on reducing nuclear arsenals.

Comprehensive Test Ban (1996): The treaty would ban all nuclear test explosions, but the administration says it would limit U.S. research. White House officials have held up submission of the treaty to the Senate, which refused to ratify it in 1999.

Kyoto Protocol (1997): Aimed at combating global warming, it is backed by 178 nations. Bush has rejected it on grounds that it would harm the U.S. economy and exempt developing nations. Bush has promised to offer alternatives for dealing with the problem.

Biological weapons (1995): The administration abandoned a United Nations draft accord that sets out enforcement mechanisms for the treaty, which would limit germ warfare. U.S. negotiators say the approach threatens industry and national security.

Land Mine Ban (1997): The administration is expected to concur with the Clinton administration's rejection of the treaty, which calls for the destruction of anti-personnel land mines.

International Criminal Court (1997): The treaty would create the first permanent international tribunal to prosecute war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity. The administration says the accord could infringe on U.S. sovereignty and put U.S. troops at risk. Bush has no plans to seek Senate ratification.

Small Arms Control (2001): The administration agreed last Saturday to a U.N. pact to stem the illegal flow of small arms. However, U.S. officials blocked two key provisions: regulation of civilian ownership of military weapons and restrictions on trade to rebel movements.

14. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Wham BAM Slammer...

15. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

KYOTO !!!

If you can find a legit reason to sacrifice the enviroment to protect big business...