Haze Edition Drunks For trade

dplay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GucciCondom@May 26 2005, 04:32 AM

I want them dunks that are orange and blue, nahmean? Where can I cop them shits?

Your either talking about the brand new SB Team edition Delta Forces Asia Exclusives. Or your talking about the Supas. Either one i think will be hard to find. But the deltas havent dropped yet.

Originally posted by Gesd+Jun 1 2005, 05:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gesd - Jun 1 2005, 05:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@May 26 2005, 04:32 AM

I want them dunks that are orange and blue, nahmean? Where can I cop them shits?

Your either talking about the brand new SB Team edition Delta Forces Asia Exclusives. Or your talking about the Supas. Either one i think will be hard to find. But the deltas havent dropped yet.

[/b]

OR...he's talking about the white orange and blue ones that they sell at every footlocker in the country.

Originally posted by Misteraven@Jun 3 2005, 04:48 AM

I got deadstock supreme dunk hi's in orange size 10.5 that i'd trade for any supreme dunk release in size 11 - 12, or a pair of pigeons (deadstock).

do you want the haze? im open phor a trade phor shoes or graph stuph .I didn't exactly under stand weather you wanted them or not phrom your post =P my eph is broken right now sorry