Hayward California Graffiti

BizOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty sure Destn is from the Bay. We had him here before he was Destn that's for sure.

Regardless the stuff on my site is either by Hayward based artist, artist who roll through Hayward a lot, or artist who made the trip to the Hayward spots.

Thanks for the compliments and thanks to the one guy for posting more fliks. I actually have those Bely and Flik ones but I haven't scanned em in yet.

Re: yeah,i knew that.....haha

whatsup kid...i got more for ya ...hit me up on the email..savage

Guest Sevs210
Originally posted by BizOne

I'm pretty sure Destn is from the Bay. We had him here before he was Destn that's for sure.

Hmmmmm... I dont really know the person lives of a lot of writers here, but he is very much up in SD

I wish I had photos of the stuff from like 95-96 when MDK and HTF were tearing up the freeway. Down there on 880 in the Fremont area, that was crazy! Those guys tore up about a mile of freeway with tags in one night. Both sides too, more on the 880 North side though. There was like 10 guys who just went out there and crushed the whole wall. Ceave had a tag that stretched across just about the whole thing...

I know SOMEONE out there has to have photos of it!

Archived