hawaii

toyeattoywar

seeing as how im unsure how much longer i will be awake it may be awhile before i bump this if nobody responds. okay then.

i guess this would be towards those that live in hawaii and have visited there. any suggestions on what beaches are best to sleep on while travelling through, ive been told its legal to sleep on some of them at night; is this true? what are the places that should definately be seen while staying there *and just shouldnt be missed.* what islands are best to check out for graffiti reasons. what is the best attire this time of year for seasonal purposes and is there any kind of a common tree that grows wild in hawaii similar to bamboo. what is the cheapest way to get from island to island and is it common to catch rides on boats already going that direction. are there any local laws that i should pay special attention to? okay, well if i think of anything else i will add it later. thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i actually just had the opportunity to go to chicago but i have too much on my plate to make it, and i didnt feel like leaving at 430 this morning. it would have been nice though, theres a few spots in chicago im rather fond of even though i usually end up sitting in traffic for an hour or more just to get anywhere.

id say go to the north shore of kauai but if youre camping on the beach youd probably get pissed on every night. it dumps in the winter on the north shore. but if you can find accomodation i would say go to the north shore of kauai for sure. shits tight as fuck.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

hawaii sounds nice compared to chicago rite now

i was in chicago about 4 months ago...pretty cool city...

cool DnB partys.....did a few peices , a bit of bombing and smacked a few stickers up while doing the tourist thing..

over cool place..:cool:

Guest willy.wonka

if you wanna come over to where we all are..go to oahu..if you want peace and quiet and girls all interested in you when you go clubbin...go to maui..impress them with graffiti.

sandy beach past huanama bay.or if you want to see crazy big waves that display the power of the ocean, go to north shore...or the blowhole is kinda cool.."from here to eternities" is the little beach next to that place..i swam with a sea turtle over there.

places for graff..oahu.find a guide

to travel to different islands..definately catchin a boat to another would be awesome..but aloha airlines are always cheap and really fast..aka'ed "slingshot"

go to LNL drive-in order the teriyaki steak plate..go ot safeway or something in the morning go to the fish section and ask for samples of poke..

other than that..its cool.aloha

:mexican:

Guest uncle-boy

place for graffiti .......Oahu

best travel bewtween islands..........plane

beaches to swim at...........sandy's

beach to sleep at..............ke'iki on the north shore, we camp there a lot during the summer, jsut need a blanket and your all set.

things to see.......climb the "stairway to heaven"

attire.........whatever you want, just dont dress to heavy, some days are really hot.

maui, and kaua'i are also really nice to visit.

:idea:

Well...in May or so I guess my family is planning on moving to Hawaii :D

hopefully they'll decide for sure what they are doing. This thread should be useful. Damn, its going to be great, from eastern PA's 25º weather in the winter to around the 80 (?) or so weather winters in Hawaii.. :cool:

Archived