hawaii is having a little hip hop thing.."a jam"

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

at first i heard that it was gonna be on the college campus with a wall for people to walk up to and paint whatevers..that was alright at first.then i hear that its gonna be on a weekday.."a bboy reunion" and you have to pay $20 to paint some panels..which started to sound very weak to me..gay..its gonna be at some highschool and you have to pay 15 bucks to get in, unless you're painting, then you have to pay $20.

for all you hawaiians..its gonna be in pearl city.

what will your reward be? fame on 12? fame on a magazine?fame in hawaii? im just gonna show up with my colt45 and gangbang.

dont i sound excited..dont let me fool you..im kinda interested in what will happen and who will be painting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

hahaha

they had that last year too. i never went though.

Deso's friends with one of the guys throwing it this time and he wanted us to paint and we'd get to do it for free.

my response: no thank you.

drinking and moking it up sounds funner (cause i dont know how to gang-bang)

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by uncle-boy

drinking and moking it up sounds funner (cause i dont know how to gang-bang)

yeah..sounds a little better..i guess i leave my gun at home.

Guest PAYROLL

Re: hahah

Originally posted by mr incentive

maybe the police are trying to be MORE SMARTER and gather all the writers all at one place so they can have a massive arrest party.

You need to get "more gooder" at grammar, Poindexter.

Guest Dr. Drew

i heard two people from DE entered last year, and one of them won a bunch of money. winning money for graff, it don't get any better than that.

Archived