Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

hawaii is having a little hip hop thing.."a jam"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Nov 7, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

at first i heard that it was gonna be on the college campus with a wall for people to walk up to and paint whatevers..that was alright at first.then i hear that its gonna be on a weekday.."a bboy reunion" and you have to pay $20 to paint some panels..which started to sound very weak to me..gay..its gonna be at some highschool and you have to pay 15 bucks to get in, unless you're painting, then you have to pay $20.

for all you hawaiians..its gonna be in pearl city.

what will your reward be? fame on 12? fame on a magazine?fame in hawaii? im just gonna show up with my colt45 and gangbang.

dont i sound excited..dont let me fool you..im kinda interested in what will happen and who will be painting.

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i think some guys that havent painted in years are gonna be there painting...im gonna luagh my ass off if they do.

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

hahaha
    they had that last year too. i never went though.
    Deso's friends with one of the guys throwing it this time and he wanted us to paint and we'd get to do it for free.

my response: no thank you.

drinking and moking it up sounds funner (cause i dont know how to gang-bang)

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah..sounds a little better..i guess i leave my gun at home.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

it just sounds weak to me..i look at my boys and think if theyre gonna do and think to myself.."dont sell-out"

6. sp3c1men_63

sp3c1men_63 New Jack

hahah

maybe the police are trying to be more smarter and gather all the writers all at one place so they can have a massive arrest party.

7. el barto

el barto Elite Member

the whole thing sounds sketchy.

8. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

Re: hahah

You need to get "more gooder" at grammar, Poindexter.

9. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

i heard two people from DE entered last year, and one of them won a bunch of money. winning money for graff, it don't get any better than that.

10. el barto

el barto Elite Member

gettting money for nothing and graffittis for fun. oh and ladies. i dont get money fun or ladies.

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Re: hahah

Id be cautious....especially if they hear about it....

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

im an undercover cop.

13. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

neva catch me coppaz!!!

14. idonotlikeu

idonotlikeu Senior Member

thats funny. wasnt it "your boys" that was the main people that entered last year.