HAWAII ALL FLIX

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Southern kid

ouch man. at least they're trying. some of the stuff has potential to be really nice...

definitely. til then...

Guest uncle-boy

hawaii has like one train with 3 cars and it doesn't run anymore from what i know. it was used back in the day for sugar canne or sumptin. although a few years back the city was talking about installing a monorail system on Oahu.

ALL THIS HAWAII SHIT IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!!

Do you guys really think anyone wants to see this shit? Why do you have to make so many threads? Just keep them in one...or better yet DONT MAKE THEM AT ALL.

This must be the only shit worse than Australia.

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahaha

Originally posted by beardo

i only click on hawaii threads to make the little yellow arrow go away.

thats great!!!!:lol:

Guest drewWrite

hey dogface

Originally posted by dogface

can somebody give me some clue as to where all those pieces are? I'm guessing **********?

there's a policy on this message board about blowing up spots. just dont mention where people paint. not hard to follow. this is a very small rock we live on, if you already know the spot, its not hard to drive there, or just ask someone in person.

please edit your post

all this hawaii shit is nonsense. no one wants to see our stuff, and we just argue on these posts. stop making hawaii posts already. i'm deleting the shit i posted, i hope others follow. post whatever you want, just name the post something other than HAWAII. thats what i did on my last post. these posts dont adequately represent hawaii.

the last thing i have to say is the issue about the one legal wall we have. you might not think its not important to buff out your background, but the people who have provided the wall did so because they thought there would be nice productions there. instead you got people capping each other and talking shit on the walls. you got kids hitting up the buildings around the wall. STOP HITTING THE BUILDINGS UP. is that how you show your grattitude to them for providing you with a chill place to paint? if you dont wanna buff your background, GO BOMB (bombings cooler anyway). seriously, they're gonna take the wall away in just a matter of time. 808G might be a buncha legal whores, but at least the wall looked better when they had it.

thats all i have to say. i'm done with these hawaii posts. hopefully there wont be anymore...

ahaha

THAT EAT IS SO FUCKING WRONG SOMEONE HELP HIM THATS IT HE FALL DOWN STAIRS AND DIE:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused:

Archived