Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Have you noticed?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by teister, Jun 19, 2001.

1. teister

teister Senior Member

Have you noticed that nobody is posting very dope flics anymore? It kinda sucks, but then who am I to complain? I never post anything. Maybe I will if i can ever get around to scanning some stuff. Whatever.

2. curious george

curious george Senior Member

go to the bench dumbass. that's where flix are.

3. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

no...i know what you're talkin about...wierd shit...right???i know about those

4. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

its cause all those picture hosting sights got all stingy and started charging skrilla.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.koltershock1.net/gallery/float.jpg'>

------------------
    $$$[i]666[b]MAKROS[/b]666[/i]$$$

6. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

hahahahahahaah yeahhhh that last one is funny as whooo.... i dont know. Whaat ever happened to that batmaster guy? he always had some misties.

7. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

well untill you find the time...shut up

8. teister

teister Senior Member

This goes to rusto-man and curious george. You guys suck. Curious- I know where the bench is. However, a message like this goes in the channel zero section. Thus, I posted here, not in the bench because I would get bitched at for not posting a picture. I was complaining about how the majority of the shit thats getting posted in the bench sucks. Like you and your mom. Rusto, I did imply that I didn't really have room to complain because I haven't really posted, so your statement is really just kind of benign. Learn how to read and then read the whole message and understand it before you reply to it. Besides, you suck at sports.

9. teister

teister Senior Member

To everybody else. Thanks for some pictures. Not really what I had in mind, but entertaining nonetheless. That body modification girl is really nasty. Whats with the implants on her forearm? I usually try not to have extraneous lumps anywhere on my body.

10. AeRoS0ul

AeRoS0ul Member

i wanna see i pic of her when shes old, with saggy ears and wrinkle folded faded tats.

11. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Yankers. A lil' testy, aren't we. I recommend a good hour of masturbation. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//icons/icon14.gif'>

------------------
    Toilets are for the uninspired.

12. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i think that girl is awesome lookin

minus the little bot fly eggs in her arm or whatever and those dam gunshot holes in her ear.

i like girls that look like they acually have a mind and can think differently. girls with talents and intelligence are a + for me! YeSssSss$$szZss$4s$S$S$4s4s$S

(in second thought...im sure this chick has the hole earling things for a "spiritual" reason or whatever as for the bumps...but i think if she could think a little more realistic...she wouldnt have them. why am i anazlyzing her out loud? ASK ME THIS QUESTION HUH!? WELL FUCK YOU! I WILL EAT YOUR BABIES. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.)

13. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

she looks like a smart one

14. kid furie

kid furie Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHA...*sigh* this woman does not have a mind of her own, she dresses with the intent of evoking certian reactions from people and society thus letting society control her form of "self"expression. true "rebels of society" in a fashion sence are the ones who don't care what they wear as long as it is practical because once you start follwing trends, even your own, you have came to the trend by what society is telling you. if you think that if someone dresses with a certian style makes them more spiritualistic you are sadely mistaken. in my mind when individuals follow trends that have nothing to do with comfort (or especially when they cause DIScomfort, like in her case; tatttos: $$$$, piercingings: $, hair dye: $, following clothe trends: $$$ and the spending of money in this world is a discomfort), i find them LESS sprirual. self expression should have nothing to do with the way you dress but by the way you act and the motivs behind the act. we are all products of society and we all have limited brains that have been (and continue to be) molded by this society, so selfexpression in its purist form does not exist and probablly only did when us humans were far to simple to understand and remember it. ughhhhhh....i have more to say but im too tired...maybe i wil rant later...

15. That made no fucking sense.The reason being because you follow the symbol, of the the structure of humanity in the dark hole of our souls. Our own minds set the tracks for the cows to walk on, while we the slaves of God are poked with pitchforks untill Star Bucks CEO can come up with another rainbow for his evil plan. Our pots of gold are then taken, like bird shit on a mazda miata. then we perish in the wind, because of individualism....
    that was really deep......