Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Have you gone to trial for graffiti?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by QueaZyFunK, Dec 27, 2005.

1. QueaZyFunK

QueaZyFunK Junior Member

everyone thta i know that has gotten caught for graffiti has admitted to it and just accepted the punishment. Has anyone actually takin graffiti to trial. I need some help in this area because I have no intention of pleading guilty.

2. fearthesear

fearthesear Junior Member

DENY DENY DENY
    NUFF SAID

CLOSED

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

This reminds me of this video my buddy gave me called "Busted!" I think it's for those liberal type parents to show to their children.

The first half is showing how to not get booked for smoking weed in the car, and the second shows you how not to get booked for sitting at the busstop with cans in your backpack.

http://flexyourrights.org/

haha

4. conspiringone

conspiringone New Jack

that shits funny, i got off the hook right after a cop illegally searched me a while ago cause i told him he couldn't search me and he did...then when his boss came up and talked to me and my friend we both pointed it out, so they had to let us go......fuckin pigs

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

it'll never be a jury trial. there will never be any episode of law&order: graffiti vandal

but i had a trial, yeah.
    it sucks.

the system fucked itself in my case, they flubbed up the case bad.
    .. but it was only after about four fucking trips to court that it finally played out.
    i got 500 hours of community service in the end.
    and the judge got to berate me publicly.

i had the last laugh though, that was years ago and i still get over.
    i got away with not doing my community service
    i was kinda lucky, it didn't happen in my home city.

but the shit has come up again and i have had lots of loose ends to tie up trying to get my record straightened out because it was all wrong..it's a bunch of very long stories..

basically, don't get caught.
    sjhit sucks.

but it you do, don't admit to anything.
    i went through hell, but i never admitted to anything, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, and i eventually slipped through the cracks of the system.

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i went to trial they gave me the death penalty but i escaped death row

sorry tookie there was only room for one of us

7. isor357

isor357 Senior Member

blame it on sprite. thats what im plannin to do. SPRITE MADE YOU DO IT. remember that their constant bombardment of urban hip hop marketing led you to believe that graffiti is not only right but respectible

8. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

#1 is dont talk to a bunch of strangers about it on a public internet forum, anything you say is admissible in court , don't talk to reporters eather . #2 is get a lawyer thats there job , THE LAW

9. CACashRefund

how about ecko?

people say GTA made them kill cops

you can say getting up made you do the gRaFFiNg dOOd

10. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

11. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

ehhhhhhh....
    There was a 50/50 chance I was gonna get off....
    cos they illegally searched me as well...feelin my boobs too.. hahaha..they had flicks..
    But ... no one seen me do it .. anyway... I spent 3 days in county an well.... long story short I went to court like 6 times, an they were supposedly gonna send it to trial...
    in which Id go to court another uhm... 6 times... fuck that ... I couldnt take it anymore... I never admitted to anything... AND the plea
    was 96 hours C-Service... Buffing... so It ook it....Mu public deffender didnt want me to take it... he said best case scenario he "might be able to bring the hours down, Worst case.,,. Id get more hours in addition to violating my probabtion I had been on for two years already....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh life...
    It fucking blows.

12. CACashRefund

quality time with mr christopher putz huh?

13. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

hahaaaaaaaaaaaa^^^^^^^
    what.. graffiti warrior.?.
    oh wait.... thats nino...

14. CACashRefund

putz is my homie, we go back to 2000

i lost track of how many hours i spent in that shit

15. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

putz isa' putz....
    Iv actually never had the pleasure of meetin em...
    nor do I wanna... ..

I never make the same mistakes twice.

4 hours down...
    92 TO GO!!!!!!

ughhhhh