Have you gone to trial for graffiti?

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This reminds me of this video my buddy gave me called "Busted!" I think it's for those liberal type parents to show to their children.

The first half is showing how to not get booked for smoking weed in the car, and the second shows you how not to get booked for sitting at the busstop with cans in your backpack.

http://flexyourrights.org/

haha

it'll never be a jury trial. there will never be any episode of law&order: graffiti vandal

but i had a trial, yeah.

it sucks.

the system fucked itself in my case, they flubbed up the case bad.

.. but it was only after about four fucking trips to court that it finally played out.

i got 500 hours of community service in the end.

and the judge got to berate me publicly.

i had the last laugh though, that was years ago and i still get over.

i got away with not doing my community service

i was kinda lucky, it didn't happen in my home city.

but the shit has come up again and i have had lots of loose ends to tie up trying to get my record straightened out because it was all wrong..it's a bunch of very long stories..

basically, don't get caught.

sjhit sucks.

but it you do, don't admit to anything.

i went through hell, but i never admitted to anything, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, and i eventually slipped through the cracks of the system.

Originally posted by symbols@Dec 28 2005, 01:17 PM

it'll never be a jury trial. there will never be any episode of law&order: graffiti vandal

but i had a trial, yeah.

it sucks.

the system fucked itself in my case, they flubbed up the case bad.

.. but it was only after about four fucking trips to court that it finally played out.

i got 500 hours of community service in the end.

and the judge got to berate me publicly.

i had the last laugh though, that was years ago and i still get over.

i got away with not doing my community service

i was kinda lucky, it didn't happen in my home city.

but the shit has come up again and i have had lots of loose ends to tie up trying to get my record straightened out because it was all wrong..it's a bunch of very long stories..

basically, don't get caught.

sjhit sucks.

but it you do, don't admit to anything.

i went through hell, but i never admitted to anything, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, and i eventually slipped through the cracks of the system.

ehhhhhhh....

There was a 50/50 chance I was gonna get off....

cos they illegally searched me as well...feelin my boobs too.. hahaha..they had flicks..

But ... no one seen me do it .. anyway... I spent 3 days in county an well.... long story short I went to court like 6 times, an they were supposedly gonna send it to trial...

in which Id go to court another uhm... 6 times... fuck that ... I couldnt take it anymore... I never admitted to anything... AND the plea

was 96 hours C-Service... Buffing... so It ook it....Mu public deffender didnt want me to take it... he said best case scenario he "might be able to bring the hours down, Worst case.,,. Id get more hours in addition to violating my probabtion I had been on for two years already....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh life...

It fucking blows.

just a question that got nothin to do with this thread,but how do writers travel so much,i see alot a heads bouncin from city to city, cats like kyt and shit,i mean are these kids rich.most people in their 20's have jobs and responsability.it blows my mind how people do that that.like shit i cant even go to another city in my state.momy and daddy must be payin their way.

Originally posted by stopcapitializm@Dec 29 2005, 05:35 PM

just a question that got nothin to do with this thread,but how do writers travel so much,i see alot a heads bouncin from city to city, cats like kyt and shit,i mean are these kids rich.most people in their 20's have jobs and responsability.it blows my mind how people do that that.like shit i cant even go to another city in my state.momy and daddy must be payin their way.

Some have a golden spoon, others are extremely dedicated.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by stopcapitializm@Dec 29 2005, 10:35 PM

They work a bit extra or save up then go on little trips away. Is it really that hard to work out?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by QueaZyFunK@Dec 28 2005, 01:44 AM

everyone thta i know that has gotten caught for graffiti has admitted to it and just accepted the punishment. Has anyone actually takin graffiti to trial. I need some help in this area because I have no intention of pleading guilty.

i got caught when i was much younger doin sum brasse tags in the daytime, i admitted because i was scared of the police's authoritative nature.

i would like to add that i was/am stupid