Have you ever noticed?

Overtime

Has any body noticed trends on 12oz when people sign up and start posting? First they sign up, read a few, then post something that has been posted about 500 previous times, they get made fun of, so then they just stop makin new posts. Then they go in threads and start to make fun of people, cuss a whole bunch, say how much better they are but refuse to post shit? They make excuses such as "ill post as soon as my scanner gets here in the mail" or "my camera is broken right now". In a few recent posts i have been noticing the attitudes of people and the greater amount of people who diss on other people either have an asronomical amount of posts and have the right to diss people, or have under 50 or so posts and have never posted a flick themselves. to me it just seems like this happpens almost all the time with new cats. Just thought i would ask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it took me all of one click to find an example

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00355397f00000004.jpg'>

"alalalalal

Rookie

alalalalal

Rookie

thats what it said, i didnt realize the pic would be so small

???????

unconcious retired????

you must have something else lined up right?

and yes, i agree to an extent. most new people act a certian way and you can measure that by posts. it dosnt happen in all cases but it definetly did in mine

Re: ???????

Originally posted by $360

unconcious retired????

you must have something else lined up right?

and yes, i agree to an extent. most new people act a certian way and you can measure that by posts. it dosnt happen in all cases but it definetly did in mine

i get ya now, yeah, i was just talkin to him and he said it was retired, i dont know why he wouldnt say. it happened to a certain degree in my case, i read the board for about a good couple months before i posted my first post, i didnt really diss people and not post shit though

100 (100 posts per day)

So you're saying that when this twat gets his 5000 posts in 2 months that he'll be able to start talking shit to people because he's 15 and has 5000 posts?

*This is a prime example of the caliber of people who should be reduced to fossil fuel which in turn powers the shortbus which brings their kind to school.