HAVE YOU BOUGHT HOOKERS BEFORE?

mr snortalot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

Pablo was your mom a whore, because this may be that you are trying to sleep with people like your mom to make yourself feel comfterble.

Guest willy.wonka

my friends were gonna get me one after i got out of the mental hospital...SAN FRANCISCO1995

well it didnt happen

Guest ArtvandaL

never

but I have thought about it when I get really loneley and horny, and the hooker looks decent, but nah, never have and never will. I'm fuckin nice married women now, and they let me, believe that!

Guest mafIAkilla

ive had something similar.....one time this girl fucked me for drugs,so it was a semi-prostitution thing.....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by mafIAkilla

one time this girl fucked me for drugs,so it was a semi-prostitution thing.....

no.. that's an everyday thing!

If a woman is considered a 'semi-prostitute' because she makes trades for sex,

then every single girl I was ever with is a prostitute.

even if it's the cost of dinner, a movie and a handle of Jim Beam... there's always a trade off.

I had a hooker last sat. night. I was coming from a jazz club/ tagging a little. I was on my way home when I was like, "Hmm, I should get a hooker." I had just enough for a blowjob; I decided to go go for it. Me being the masturbator, paid for it because I couldn't really cum. I had already masurbated about twice that day. Anyway, I had to pull out so that I could cum, but after my second pull out she was like, "Look baby I have to go." I was like, "Wait what if I give you an extra five bucks?"(the only money for a cab ride home) she was like ok. She went back down and then I pulled out and came.

But I tell you, she sort of looked like a man, which I'd only realized about mid-blowjob, so while I was ou trying to get off I was feeling around for any extra body parts. Thankfully I didn't find any though. The bad parts were that the blowjob wasn't even that good, I didn't cum in her mouth, and I had to catch the metro home.

I masturbate like a convict/ I con tricks wit' small tits, to palm dicks with their armpits

Originally posted by master bates

I had a hooker last sat. night. I was coming from a jazz club/ tagging a little. I was on my way home when I was like, "Hmm, I should get a hooker." I had just enough for a blowjob; I decided to go go for it. Me being the masturbator, paid for it because I couldn't really cum. I had already masurbated about twice that day. Anyway, I had to pull out so that I could cum, but after my second pull out she was like, "Look baby I have to go." I was like, "Wait what if I give you an extra five bucks?"(the only money for a cab ride home) she was like ok. She went back down and then I pulled out and came.

But I tell you, she sort of looked like a man, which I'd only realized about mid-blowjob, so while I was ou trying to get off I was feeling around for any extra body parts. Thankfully I didn't find any though. The bad parts were that the blowjob wasn't even that good, I didn't cum in her mouth, and I had to catch the metro home.

manhoes : and where did you cum at ?in your hand?wtf?

yep. when i rang up they described this chick who sounded fucking awesome 38C bust size 8 etc.. when she turned up at my hotel room i almost vomitted.. bitch was about 5"2 with small tits and fucking ugly. i was very pissed off to say the least so i let her in, made her suck my dick then we she wanted to start fucking me, i said no and made her lay back on the pillows. at this point i sat on her chest and fucked her mouth hard for about 10 minutes until i came in that grill. fucken ugly slut loved it.. errrr still makes me feel sick.

:spent:

Archived