Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HAVE YOU BOUGHT HOOKERS BEFORE?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr snortalot, Jul 31, 2002.

1. mr snortalot

mr snortalot New Jack

I LOVE HOOKERS. IVE BOUGHT THEM BEAT THEM ROBBED THEM.HOW ABOUT YOU?

2. jah

jah Elite Member

youre an idiot.

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

yes i have, i also beat them up after to get my money back. but it does raise my health level.

4. krie

krie Guest

5. socrates

socrates Guest

Pablo was your mom a whore, because this may be that you are trying to sleep with people like your mom to make yourself feel comfterble.

6. mr snortalot

mr snortalot New Jack

SMACK A BITCH WHILE SHE SWALLOWING..ON LINCLON BLVD..

7. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

two words - under pressure

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my friends were gonna get me one after i got out of the mental hospital...SAN FRANCISCO1995
    well it didnt happen

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

:lol: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord...

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I like to beat em with a bat.
    its fun..

11. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

All the hookers out here on Santa Monica Blvd. are men baybeeeeee. I dont care how big there tits are. Thats a man baybeeeee

12. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

never

but I have thought about it when I get really loneley and horny, and the hooker looks decent, but nah, never have and never will. I'm fuckin nice married women now, and they let me, believe that!

13. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

I forgot to mention I'm rapidly becoming a swinger... its scary but fun

14. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I GOT HEAD FROM 2 ON 2 SEPERATE OCCASIONS, I DIDN'T PAY EITHER TIME...

SHAMELESS, A COMMENT LIKE THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT A COUCH POTATO HERB YOU ARE... TRYING TO ACT ALL GRIMEY WHEN YOU'RE A PUSSY, YEAH I CAN TELL!

15. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

ive had something similar.....one time this girl fucked me for drugs,so it was a semi-prostitution thing.....